Chapter 33

(Third PoV)

Chanyeol was bickering with Nari when the rest EXO-K arrived. Kai was simply relieved to see her well again since she didn't get to catch a glimpse of her of the previous day and was only comforted when his maids told him that Nari was back.

"Will you just sit there like a puppy and stay?" Chanyeol retorted, looking frustrated. 

Nari huffed. "I'm telling you, I can walk!" she protested. "I can manage short distances no problem, you don't have to stay in all day just because my leg is bruised."

"You call that bruised?" Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "Your leg is practically rotting away in front of our eyes!"he declared dramatically.

"Drama queen." Nari pouted, crossing her arms. At this point, the two of them noticed the rest of the princes and Nari brightened. "Oh hi! You guys are here!"

Sehin dashed over to Nari immediately. "Omo omo noona I heard you were injured!" he shrieked. "I almost DIED of WORRY and ANXIETY and I couldn't wait a MERE second to come see you!" he spazzed.

Kai wrinkled his nose. So mush for making the mankae spelling out his thoughts.

"I'm fine, really. You princes don't need to worry your royal brains because of me." Nari grinned. "I a tough cookie to crumble and I certainly won't lose to a few bananas peels."

Kai sighed in relief. He looked at her up and down and noted how she looked more radiant and energetic, and it made him feel satisfied seeing her like this. He really couldn't bear to see her suffering.

"Thank goodness you are alright, Nari."Baekhyun muttered under his breath. "Sehun was wailing into my ear and almost pulled my arm off just to come to see you." He complained.

"No, I didn't!" Sehun protested innocently. 

"Actually I can imagine the scene pretty well..." Kyungsoo murmured thoughtfully. 

Suho glanced at Kai like he knew a secret no one else knew. He grinned slyly. "Well....I think that the person that worried the most was Kai-gun."

Kai pinked and shot his hyung a look to shut him up. Nari looked over to Kai with a smile. "Thank you for worrying Kai-gun."

(Nari's PoV)

The boys fussed over me like six motherly hens and I was more than a little ticked off. Who knew these handsome princes could nag THAT much? Honestly.

Especially Chanyeol. He was the worst of the lot, given his status and everything. He just wouldn't stop being paranoid and fearing over the tiniest things. 

But at least it's better than the  cold shoulder....I think... I thought to myself. I soften and sighed to myself.

The gang was in the middle of a debate sparked off by me when Haeun arrived. She looked surprised to see all of them at Chanyeol's quarters. 

"Oh." She blinked. "So all of you are here? I was wondering why you didn't turn up at my place." she muttered, looking a little displeased.

Sehun noted nothing, of course, and grinned cheerfully. "We HAVE to stay in because Nari noona injured her leg!"

Nari wanted to strangle the mankae. Why are they making this such a big deal?

"Oh poor Nari. Are you alright?" Haeun asked with a kind smile on her face. But the look gave me shivers down my spine. I couldn't really pinpoint where it when wrong but it just didn't really feel genuine. 

Chanyeol looked at Haeun apologetically. "Mianhae that you had to walk all the way here but we just couldn't have Nari Young walk all the way to yours." He shrugged.