Chapter 6

(Nari's PoV)

I plopped down on the library chair as I looked at the long list the queen has given me.

"Geez." I groaned and rolled my eyes backwards. "It's not like he's going to learn anything. I mean he's Amsu."

I grumbled, slightly cursing the list for being so long. "I didn't know being a bodyguard was also be a servant for a cow." I mumbled as I slid the tower of books of the table and into my arms.

I exited the library and made my way to that cow's quarters. Fortunately I had to pass through the fields in order to go to the quarters so I got to watch my old classmates in training for being a guard.

Each one was paired and were practicing combat moves with one another.

Oh what I would give to train for that instead of this job. I pouted a little, lifting the stack of books to get a better grip.

"So much for being a honorary Crown Prince bodyguard."

(Third PoV)

Chanyeol glanced to side front he corner of his eye. He saw Nari reading a book. He glanced at the title 1000 ways to kill. He gulped. Jesus. This girl is like Dyo's sister or something.

It has been little more that one day since Nari came as his bodyguard and Chanyeol was already suffocating under her rules.

He tried to run away a few more times during night, but Nari caught him yet again every single time and she kicked him back in.

It was embarrassing like dear mother trying to catch her running mischievous kid.

As a result Chanyeol fell asleep with a frustrated mood, and for the first time in forever he didn't flirt with a single girl within 24 hours.

The next day quickly and Chanyeol blamed heaven for making the day come so quickly. He was hoping to lengthen his sleeping time so he didn't have to see Nari.

However when the sun rose and light barely shined through the silk curtains, Nari barged in his quarters demanding he would wake. She said that the future ruler shouldn't slack off or lay in bed all day.

The queen gave her a list of book titles to give to Chanyeol to read. She place books in a stack in front of him. Every book all great future emperors must need in order to lead a great nation.

By this time Chanyeol now realized why his mother has give him such a beautiful new bodyguard. Because she was the worse of all the bodyguards he had, even the male guards!!

Chanyeol mumbled under his breath. He wanted to go to someone and complain about her but with her always behind his back, he had no where to go.

He got out of his seat and Nari looked at him with her piercing deer-like eyes. "I want to go to the EXO-K princes so I'm going to their quarters."

The glimmer of hope that she wouldn't follow him vanished when she did. Chanyeol scowled and looked back at her with pure dislike.

"Are you a stalker or something?" Chanyeol half yelled. "You don't need to follow me everywhere I go!"

Nari took a deep breath. "For the nth time amsu. That's what a bodyguard is supposed to do." She blew a raspberry.

Chanyeol muttered something under his breath and huffed. He grabbed the ends of his robe and stomped off. Nari followed behind, bored.