Chapter 4

(Chanyeol's PoV)

"DAD!!! I WANT TO CHANGE MY BODYGUARD!!!" I shrieked.

After my arm been expertly twisted by Nari, I screamed my heart out demanding the Imperial physician.

Not only she did not help me. But she laughed at me and called me a amsu again! Honestly! What's wrong with this girl?!

Once I had my arm fixed with ointment and immediately rushed to my father's quarters. That girl followed me even though I told her not too.

She complained on how its her job and I just let her. Thank god she had to wait outside the quarters. But she didn't seem to mind the fact that I was gonna complain about her to the king. In fact it seemed like she couldn't wait.

"Why?" My father asked obviously confused. "She just started a few hours ago." He scratched his head.

I grumbled under my breath. "Yes. And during those few hours, that girl managed to injure me!" I held out the faint bruise that was under my elbow.

His eyebrows almost reached his hairline. "How did she manage to do that?"

"She twisted my arm!!" I declared angryily. "That violent tomboy woman!!!"

He blinked for a few seconds and I smiled at the fact that Nari Young is now dead meat. Even my father, the king, is at loss of words because of her reckless ways.

"HSHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" He bursted out laughing unexpectedly, slapping his thighs in the process.

I frowned at my old man. "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING! YOU SHOULD PUNISH HER!" I stomped my feet. This is so frustrating. I paced around the room with my hands behind my back. "You know what else she did?" I growled. "Not only did she refuse my offer of jewels and fine cloth. But she called me a Amsu!"

"AMSU!" He said and wiped a tear coming from his eye.

"Can you believe it? Not just amsu! Cow shit! Can you believe the Crown Prince cow shit!" I threw my hands in the air out of frustration.

"HAHAHAHAHHAA! AMSU AMAZING!!!" the king laughed hard. "APPA!" I moaned. I don't even get why he's laughing so heartily.

My mother soon came in with a tray with a tea set on top. She blinked several times at her husband who was laughing his head off.

"Something good happen?" She placed down the tray on the glass table and begun pouring tea on the tea cups. "Yes my love." He chuckled relaxing a little after laughing so hard. "This new bodyguard of his manage to resist seductions, decline the riches and fine cloth Chanyeol offered him, and even called him a piece of cow shit and amsu under a few hours." He clapped his hands.

"Don't forget twisting my arm." I mumbled under my breath. "YES! And even twist his arm!" The king laughed once more pointing at my bruise. "This girl is gold, My Love, GOLD!" The king threw his hands in the air with happiness.

The queen smiled. "I told you to trust me. Nari Young is like no other."

"She definitely isn't." I said loud enough for them to hear. "Please change my bodyguard. I don't want Nari Young." I pleaded. I shivered at the fact that she will break me everytime I flirt with her. Good thing I don't flirt with she-devils.

"Too bad we can't Chanyeol. Even if there was people other available we would change it! Nari Young is simply perfect for the job!" My mother said in a reasonable manner. The heck! No! Perfect my ass!

The king nodded his head as well. "I agree with you mother. Nari is perfect for the job no questions asked."

"APPA!" I whined but he just shrugged.

Let's get hope she won't break my body by the end of this week. I though and growled.

(Nari's PoV)

I saw Chanyoel's figure coming out of the huge door. "So did they decide to kick me out or keep me in?" I walked with him but he was walking fast. Damn his long legs. "They loved you." He said and my happiness fell. "In fact they seemed delighted by my misery." He mumbled and scratched his hair. "This is so frustrating." He said annoyed. Don't even talk about annoying.

I have no desire of seeing the crown prince flirt his way as he walked through the halls and be stuck watching him while he does it. I much rather have a duller position as the Palace guard who had to stay still all day. Thank you very much.

"Did you mention how I called you amsu and how I twisted arm?" I mentioned. "Yes. Yes. I did all of that. Why are you even help me in this? Most people want to keep their job not lose them. " He looked at me as if I'm crazy. "Well if you didn't notice Amsu, I don't like you very much." I said and crossed my arms. "And I can tell you the feeling is pretty mutal now. Working with you twentyfour-seven will make me go mad-"

"Well who wouldn't when you are stuck with this perfection." Chanyeol grinned and gestured to himself.

"With irritation." I finished, ignoring Chanyeol's stupid comment.

"Do you know how much I detest you being my bodyguard, even though its only been a few hours." He threw the statement at me. "Tsk."

(Third PoV)

He had no choice but to return quarters. His parent made it very clear that they liked Nari and plan on keeping Nari.

They even called her a keeper.

They liked how she had control over him and how his charm is useless against her.

God what has gotten into them. Chanyeol scrunched his nose in disgust. Sure Nari is the beautifulest bodyguard he's had but deep beneath the pretty face of hers is a guy. A FRICKEN DUDE. I never even knew there was someone in the world who's so vulgar.

"Stop cursing me in your thoughts, Amsu, I can almost hear you." Nari muttered borely as she followed behind him. Chanyeol turned around to look at her but to his suprise , she stuck out her tongue. "Get moving." She poked him with the covered tip of her sword. He begun to stare at her then she rolled her eyes and walked past him brushing her shoulder against his arm. "AISH NARI YOUNG! YOU WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME!"

(HEYYYYYY IM COMING BACK TO THE STATES SOON!! IM SOO EXCITED. EVERYONE SPEAKS ENGLISH THERE!!

This dedicated to lovxbymxsic!Thank you for all your voting! I hope I can actually meet you in real life my potato!!)