Chapter 20

(Eun's PoV)(Meanwhile)

I was in the kitchen making bungeoppang. It was absolutely perfect, I don't believe in measure cups or units or whatever, so my measurements weren't exactly always equal. But this looked pretty even and well done. And guess what! I didn't make too much of a mess this time.

I smiled at my work and carried the pan towards the oven. I was in the middle of putting it on the fireplace then suddenly.

"EUN!! SUPRISE!!!" A deep voice popped out of nowhere.

"AHHH!" I yelled in horror, accidentally dropping the pan turning it upside down and meeting to floor.

I widen my eyes and look at the sight in horror. The batter and red bean paste was splattered everywhere on the floor, the oven, and even my shoes. My smile immediately turned into a frown. I carefully picked up the pan and took a deep breath at the mess. 

So much for 'not too much mess.' What a waste.

"Sorry Eun." I turned to see Taehyung shyly looking at the ground and rubbing the nape of my neck. I sighed and set down the pan. I wiped the batter on my fingers into my apron. "It's okay Taehyung, just please. PLEASE don't do it again." I said quite sadly and got the towel on the counter.

"Wait!!" He said and grabbed the towel from my hands. "Taehyung do you even know-" He cut me of and got on my knees to an wiped the ingredients.

"Taehyung." I said putting the pan in the sink. "Deh." He said wiping the batter away and little bit too furiously. "You know your supposed the wet the towel right?" I said and he looked up at me, smiling.

"Aigoo when will you learn?" She sighed and got the stained towel from him and wetted it with the tap water from the bucket. I handed it to him and he went to grabbed it, but I pulled it away. "Do you even know how to wipe?" I raised an eyebrow at him then he nodded with ambition. "Okay....." I handed the wet towel to him and he started wiping away.

I went back to the table where I had all of my remaining ingredients. I didn't have enough to make bungeoppang anymore so I thought of other desserts I could make. I scratched my head in thought. Now that I think about it..........I barely know any desserts. No wonder they never put me out for the dessert team.

Then a idea popped in my head. I got out a cake pan and poured all my remaining batter in it. I carefully put the red bean paste in the middle and got a stick and begun to swirl the paste all around, making it look pretty.

"EUN! I'm do-"

BAM!

I got startled by the moving table and looked under it. I saw a whining Taehyung holding his head and punching the floor because of the pain. "Are you okay?" I giggled and helped him get out from under the table.

"Yeah." He mumbled as I sat him in the chair and got a bag of ice. I placed it on his head. "What are you even doing here at this hour?" I said and raised an eyebrow at him. "Principal Doon was here to teach the Crown Prince martial arts. So the palace guards were given permission to watch." He said holding the bag of ice on his head. I made a 'o' with my mouth and he nodded.

I stared at him as he touched the bump on his head and in pain.

"Aigoo you're still such a kid." I said and chuckled as patted his shoulder.

He pouted and crossed his arms. "No I'm not. I'm a man." he grumbled and raised my eyebrows.

"Oh really?" I said sitting in the chair next to him. "Last time I heard a man doesn't hit his head from under the table from cleaning a mess he made."

I heard him pout and I giggled. "It's okay I like cute men. It makes me want to care for them and treat them like a baby." I said and ruffled his head.

"But I don't want to be treated like a baby. I want to be treated like someone you will awe at everytime I walk in the room." He said proudly and holding his head high. I scoffed and placed my hands under my chin.

"Awwwww. So cute." I acted as if I saw the cutest little thing in the world and pinched Taehyung's cheek. He slapped my hand away from hid face and pouted. "Not like that!!" He threw his hands in the air and I giggled.

"Well since this 'manly' man ruined my bungeoppang." I pointed at him accusingly. "I have to finish this cake."

I walked towards the table and carried the pan. "And there will be no scaring, distractions, loud yel-"

I closed my eyes as I slipped on the spot where I spilled the bungeoppang batter. I waited for the impact but nothing happen. I looked up, and I saw a manly Taehyung, who caught me just in time. Probably only a few inches of the ground. I widen my eyes and gaped on how close our faces are.

"a....aaa-"

"Now that the type of awe I'm talking about." He smirked and helped me up. I felt a gush of blood heat up my cheeks in a instant. I set the pan down on the table.

"T-Thank you." I muttered and I felt him pinch my cheeks. "Awwww. Look who's cute now. " He teased me and punched him at his chest. "Shuddup." I said but I still felt the blushing effect this pigeon put on me still on.

He acted as if he was hurt and I rolled my eyes at him. I carefully......CAREFULLY this time, watched my step and placed the pan at the center of the stove. Once I knew it was a success, I sighed in relief and carefully step over the slippery spot. I wiped my hands on my apron and looked around.

"Where did that little child go?" I mumbled to myself and turned around almost a full turn.

"BOO!!"

"AHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed, I grabbed the nearest item to my right and threw it. I saw him, Taehyung, laughing on the floor, holding on to his stomach.

"Aish. Kim Taehyung." I said......well more like yelled at him and threw my apron at him. He got up and hugged me. "Sorry, Eun. You're reaction is too funny. If I did that to Nari, she would beat the living soul out of me." He chuckled and scrunched my nose.

"Whatever. But you have to make up for it. " I said shaking my pointer finger at him.

"Can I make up for it now?" He said with a mischivious grin. I looked at him curiously.

"What are you thinking, Kim Taehyung? How could you poss-"

Suddenly he crashed his lips into mine, and I widened my eyes. But then I slowly closed it. Yes I must admit, but I did had a thing for Taehyung for a while. But once I heard Nari and Jungkook teasing Taehyung about his crush on me. It really did seem like the truth so I ignored it.

But right in this moment, it feels real. Too real. Almost like a dream.

Suddenly the door opened. I pulled away from the kiss and saw Jungkook and Nari looking at us with the biggest eyes.

"HOLY FIDDLESTICKS!!" Jungkook yelled and Nari immediately covered his eyes with her hands. "DON'T LOOK LITTLE ONE, YOU'LL BE BLINDED BY THEIR SEXUAL WAYS!!" Nari screamed and pushed him out the door. Nari closed the door.

She came up to me and whispered in my ear. "I want 764539 babies by tomorrow."

She narrowed her eyes at Taehyung, then left.

Taehyung looked at me curiously and I shrugged. "So what does this make us? A item?" He said wiggling his eyebrow. "I guess so........" I said and I felt my cheeks burning up again.

"HA! I'L BE TAKING THAT MONEY NOW!" I heard Nari said from outside the door and then the clinging of gold coins.

Aigoo why am I even friends with these loser?

(Ur welcome LU_Rose_V . You be stuck in another country and i'm here a derp alone in the Narina)