Chapter 26

(Nari's PoV)

The EXO-K princes were used to Chanyeol and I bickering, not cold wars.

The princes joined Chanyeol at his residence while Princess Haeun had gone visiting her relatives.

Their expressions definitely showed how surprised they were to find the atmosphere unusually tensed, even for Chanri context.

I pouted and blew a raspberry, struggling to get a response from Chanyeol. However the boy made it clear that he was beyond pissed with me for irking him and didn't even bother to grunt back a reply.

I bit my lip. I really messed up this time, didn't I?

"Yah Amsu, Do you want to go for a walk around the gardens?" I said, trying to be nice for once. But he ignored me like I didn't say anything, like I wasn't standing right beside him, like I didn't exist.

I puffed my cheeks, desperately trying to catch his attention. I saw the princes coming in and gave them a worried and frustrated look. Suho blinked and looked at Chanyeol, probably wondering is they will get the same treatment.

"Oh, You guys are here!" Chanyeol smiled pleasantly at the boys. I frowned and jutted out my bottom lip. Talk about a complete change of attitude.

(Third PoV)

Kyungsoo eyed Nari and Chanyeol from top to bottom, trying to figure out what's going on. From what he observe, Chanyeol was surprisingly the one angry in Nari and Nari was the one trying to patch things. Now this was new wasn't it.

"Where's Haeun today?" Baekhyun asked. "Not visiting her quarters?"

Chanyeol smiled at the name for his beloved. "Nope. She gone visiting her relatives since she returned."

Sehun brighten up and clapped his hands in joy. "Good!" he blurted, without thinking.

Chanyeol eyed Sehun with raised eyebrows and Kyungsoo hit him on the head to remove all suspicions. "Good! We finally have you to ourselves." Kyungsoo fibbed.

Sehun blinked in confusion. "No. That's not wh-" Kyungsoo palm slapped against the maknae's mouth to shut him up.

"So uh....What do you what to do today, Chan?" Suho asked in desperate attempt to change the topic.

Chanyeol shrugged and propped his chin up with his elbow. "I don't know, it's boring without Haeun."

Kyungsoo snorted and Kai winced. Talk about head over heels in love.

"How about we let Nari show some of her sword play moves?" Kai suggested, noticing the stiff tention between Nari and Chanyeol and hoping to ease it a little.

Chanyeol scoffed, not bothering to look at Nari. "No need to ruin my day already." He muttered.

Nari frowned and looked down at the ground. She felt terrible like she killed a innocent bay bird or something.

The EXO-K princes widened their eyes, surprised indeed. The Park Chanyeol they originally knew didn't act like this even in his worst days.

"Hyung! You're so mean!" Sehun blurted again. Kyungsoo slapped both of his hands and stare him down. This maknae is helpless.

"No, I'm not!" Chanyeol defended. He shot Nari a cold stare and huffed, standing up. "I'm going now." he growled and left the room.

The princes looked at each other in shock. Nari let out a sigh wrinkling her nose. What now?

(Nari's PoV)

"Aish that Amsu better accept my apology" I murmured while mixing red layered batter after I finishing the pink and orange batter.