Addicted to you

Beta:ed by my friend Sam.

-----------------------

Chapter 3 Addicted to you

------------------------

I don't know just how it happened,
I let down my guard...
Swore I'd never fall in love again
But I fell hard.

Guess I should have seen it coming,
Caught me by surprise...
I wasn't looking where I was going,
I fell into your eyes.

~Avicii

-----------------------

"Who's it from?" Rose asked softly behind him, and without answering he opened the letter with trepidation. He had a gut feeling that something bad was about to happen.

"There's no name." He turned the white piece of paper over in his hand. "Only coordinates."

"Where to?" He turned so he could give her the letter. "Twenty-second of April, 2011." She read out loud. "MDT," She scrunched her face. "Isn't that somewhere in America?"

"Utah." He answered and then took the letter from her again. Studying it, he sat down on the jump seat. "The coordinates indicate Utah." He clarified. "Someone wants us there for some reason." He grumbled.

"Should we go?" He registered her standing beside him, a hand on the back of the seat, but he kept his gaze on the letter.

"Probably," He sighed and turned his head to look at his pink and yellow human. "I just wished we would have had more than two days alone together before being whisked off on some errand." He grimaced.

"I don't," She grinned and bumped shoulders with him. "I could do with some adventure." She smiled her tongue touched grin at him. "As long as we're together, yeah?"

"Yeah," He nodded, keeping his eyes firmly placed on hers. "As long as we're together." He smiled back at her. "But it can always wait until tomorrow. Now..." He stood up and offered her his arm. "I believe there was talk about a movie and jammy dodgers."

"No banana?" She teased as she took his arm.

"Now that you mention it." He could definitely go for some bananas as well; it had been a while since he had one.

"Same old alien." She laughed and put her head on his shoulder as they walked up the stairs and towards the media room.

"Same old alien." He confirmed. Same old Rose, he added to himself. "I should probably change my shirt first though." He looked down at the barely visible stains.

--------------------------------

They landed with a soft thud and Rose grinned at the Doctor before opening the door slowly. Poking her head out she took in the surrounding and then stepped back to face him.

"We seem to 'ave landed in a storage closet." She pushed the door so he could see. "Looks like it belongs to a restaurant, or maybe a café." She deducted, based on all the food.

"Interesting." He pulled on his tweed jacket and tweaked his bowtie; a blue one this time, matching his blue chequered shirt and braces. His pink shirt was enduring a thorough cleansing to get rid of all the stains. He passed her out into the closet. "Come along, Rose Tyler." He called after her. "Let's find out where we are."

Rolling her eyes, she closed the door behind her and followed the Doctor out of the closet and into what looked like an American diner. He gestured for her to sit down on the table closest to the back door they had come out of, and then walked over to the counter. Her back was to the door so she had an excellent view of his backside and wasn't against taking advantage of it. She definitely approved of his new body and she knew Jack would have to.