"Ok, tell us." She said and he hesitated for a second before continuing, he had hoped she would at least try and figure it out on her own.

Ro... Another companion of his always tried to come up with her own explanation before he had to correct her. But that was a long time ago now, no use in living in the past, unless you were there as a traveller of course.

"When the TARDIS blew up, it caused a total event collapse, a time explosion." He explained. "It blasted every atom in every moment of the universe. Except..." He looked at Amy again, willing her with his eyes to understand what he was getting at.

"Except... inside the Pandorica." Amy said slowly and the Doctor gave her a small smile.

"The perfect prison." He looked at them all with excitement in his eyes. "Inside it, perfectly preserved, a few billion atoms of the universe as it was. In theory, you could extrapolate the whole universe from a single one of them, like-like cloning a body from a single cell." He stopped short as an impossible thought entered his mind. An impossibly wonderful thought. Could it work?

"Doctor?" Amy questioned.

"No, too fast, I'm not getting it." Rory said with a grimace at the same time but the Doctor didn't hear either of them.

He slipped his hand into his pocket, checking to see if it was still there. As his fingers closed around the familiar object, his eyes lit up with the possibility it brought forward. Shaking himself mentally, his brain registered Amy's and Rory's words and locked eyes with the plastic centurion.

"The box contains a memory of the universe," He started to explain. "And the light transmits the memory. And that's how we're going to do it." He looked over at Amy, a manic grin on his face.

"Do what?" Amy and Rory still looked confused, but River looked at him with a mix of sadness and happiness at the same time. Ignoring her confusing reaction, he focused on Amy and Rory instead.

"Relight the fire. Reboot the universe." He grinned, his thoughts once again drifting to the precious object in his pocket. "Come on!" He called out and walked away.

"Doctor, you're sure about this." River said as she hurried after him. "The Pandorica partially restored one Dalek. If it can't even reboot a single life form properly, how will it be able to reboot anyone else, much less the whole of reality?"

He stopped dead at her words; something that she just said didn't sit right with him. He turned around and strode over to where she had stopped in the hallway, a little ways down from him; his shoulders slumped forward as he walked.

"You know something." He looked her in the eyes.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." She huffed out an irritated sigh.

He studied her face for what felt like minutes, but thanks to his faster reflexes was only a couple of seconds. Finding nothing that gave way to if she knew about his plan or not, he decided to let it go for now.

"What if we give it a moment of infinite power?" He said instead. "Transmit the light from the Pandorica to every particle of space and time simultaneously?"

"Well, that would be lovely, dear," She rolled her eyes. "But we can't, because it's completely impossible!" Her voice rose at the end.

"Ah, no, you see, it's not." He tapped her nose. "It's almost completely impossible." He smiled. "One spark is all we need."

"For what?" She looked at him with an exasperated expression.

"Big Bang Two!" He whispered. Now listen..." He turned around and was about to start walking again when the blaster from the Dalek shot him right at his left heart.