98

Katie's pov

We decided to get hotels last night, but I completely forgot about Taylor's game. I'm off until December 26th, but Taylor isn't. And I need to be there for him.

I write Luke a note telling him I went back to Philly and that I'd see him later. After that, I grab my stuff and head down to the lobby. Paps and fans are still here. I freeze, not knowing what to do.

"C'mon." Michael says, grabbing my hand.

"Michael? Shouldn't you be with Emily?" I ask, not moving.

"She told me to go with you, she saw you leave." He said. I could see right through him but I let it go.

"You don't like me." I tell him, pulling my hand away.

"I think you're complicated but that doesn't mean that deep down I don't care." He says, grabbing my hand. He leads me out, protecting me.

We get back to Philly right before Taylor should be leaving for practice. I take my heels off, and run to the elevator, Michael barely catching up. Once we get to my loft, I unlock the door, throwing my heels down.

"Did he leave?" I ask myself, beginning to panic. I don't know why, but I feel he left overall. Not just for practice. And now I begin to worry.

"Why are you so worried?" Michael asks.

"What if he left? I treated him badly." I quickly say, going to check all the rooms. He's not here.

A/n: this chapter is really short because I accidentally finished this chapter in another chapter if that makes sense. So like, the rest of this will be next chapter.