Chapter - 38 Naya Saal Pyaar Mubarak !

Depuis le début

"Hellloooo!! Missed me much ?" It was drama queen pari, true to her demeanour. I tried not to laugh at her over excitement while Alia giggled silently. 

"Umm..guess so" I said with a confused grin. 

"When Ranveer Singh is here, you better not miss anybody else" here came the man! He spoke out of blue, true to his personality. Pari breathed a 'whatever'. 

"I'd rather watch Comedy nights with Kapil than hear you both bicker like Bigg boss housemates!" spoke Shredz.

"I agree with you aarohi" declared Adi. 

"That's basically what you do every time, adi!" said Alia finally.

"Wait who ? Alu your there with him ? Tu konsi film doing ?" asked Bunny. 

"Baba, me & Sid are heading to coonoor for our next shoot together" she answered.

[Alia's POV]

I could hear all of them gasp. 

"What?" Fubu was the first one to ask. Sid gave me an impossible look!

"And here I was trying hard to connect you with us. Is your dabba switched off ?" asked a restless Bunny. 

"Its a dabba, so what are you expecting anyway ? Sorry for the inconvenience but hey, let this be another surprise!" I smiled. 

"Well, great" I heard Pari say in a hushed voice. I sense something wrong. 

"So where are you all now, like quick update on the location ?" I asked to keep the chat flow.

"At my home with Anshu" said Fubu earning 'awws' from us girls. Well, boys tried to 'aww' too but their's was terrible! 

"In indian custom, this gesture is considered to be gentlemanly" Ayu showed off his knowledge skills in lame sarcasm. "Ok gentlemen! give our love to anshu, fubz" shrieked Shredzy. 

"Sure, where are you ?" he asked in return. "At RockOn2 shoot location. Currently in my vanity." answered shredz. 

"Doing nothing and staring at infinity" Rannu tried to complete. 

"Thinking of ways to kill RS" added Adi. 

Okay, he got all defensive today.

"I'm at my pad with Sanju, my stylist" spoke Pari.

 "Well, who cares!" Rannu's jawaab made both me and Sid laugh like crazy. That sure hit the right nerve. 

"Ee haalo! where are you Mister ?" snapped Pari. 

"I thought to hit a pub for a late night chill and" 

"your with deepika!" cut Sid. 

"Yeah and.." 

"WHAT ???" we all spoke at once! I'm sure I choked on my popcorn and somebody must have spilled their drink. 

"Your so quick baba!" teased VD, finally gracing us with his voice.

"Oh heaven! seenu baba, I meant I was hallucinating DP to be with me. Can you believe it ? like I was accidently going to kiss this videsi chokri assuming her to be DP and when realization hit like a brick , even before I knew anything, she fell on the floor from my lap" 

Woah, her butt must have hurt! Like what ? 

"I appreciate your guts, broi" smiled Sid. 

"IKR, I'm great" 

"Here comes the mahatma. Well I'm shooting for Karan's next with Anu" said Bunny.

"Which Anu ?" Adi got all curious.