Tyler huffs loudly, "you're leaving aren't you?" He says acting stressed out. Oh lord I don't have time for this.

I sigh and frown "No Tyler.. I'm not!" I shake my head entering the elevator. He puts his hand on the side of the elevator not letting it close.

I tilt my head to the side. "Tyler." I give him a straight face.

I swear he is giving me these puppy dog eyes. He starts to nod slowly. "You're right.." He removes his hand off the elevator side.

I start to bite my lip feeling a pit of sadness grow in my stomach. I think I'm just feeling guilty.

I nod and smile, "Everything is fine, I'll just see you soon.." I continue.

"Ok," he begins to back away from me. It's like I'm insulting him. I just don't understand.

I press the button and wave as it shuts. He smiles shortly before turning around to go back the hotel room.

As I start to feel the elevator move I tightly shut my eyes and groan with frustration.

I exit out of the elevator and re-pull out the phone. Ugh I have to call the taxi people again.

I walk outside the hotel. My eyes widen up as I immediately find a taxi driving already down the road.

I begin to run as fast as I could through the rain. I reach my arms up high waving at it. Hopefully it sees me.

The taxi starts to slow down. Yes! I enter the warm car. The taxi man greets me. "Hello, where to?" He asks.

"New York!" I answer so quickly. The man nods, "okay, but where to in New York?" He asks another question.

"I'm not exactly sure, but once we are in New York I'll let you know the exact directions." I tell him.

He nods and we begin to drive. I just can't believe I'm leaving. Goodbye Boston. And goodbye josh and Tyler.

- New York -

The taxi man pulls up at the side of my apartment. I don't believe I'm here..

"Thank you so much for the drive!" I hand him all the money I have left in which he ended up with a pretty good tip.

"For sure, have a good night!" He nods. I leave out the car and let it sink in that I am literally back home.

The feeling being around here is literally making me feel some type of way. I don't know.. I just never thought I'd be here in a very very longer time.

I press the buzzer for the apartment . Better let me through! I don't have any key with me. I just keep on pressing it.

I huff impatiently. It finally buzzes open the door. Yes! I burst into the apartment and head up to my floor.

The scent in here is already making the flashbacks come from when it was the ever first day I walked into this building.

I finally hit my floor and start to feel my emotions all collapse. I feel like I probably am on the verge of crying but it's best to just stay strong.