Chapter 14

Perrie P.O.V

I wake up and find Jordan set up with my blood going into him, I see Jade asleep with Leigh on the sofa in the room, Jesy was awake and on her phone. "Hey" I say, "Hey, they fell asleep an hour after you went to sleep" she says putting her phone down. "Okay, have you gone sleep yet, you seem tired" I say, "I will in a minute, thank you again for helping Jordan, I will have to thank you properly when we get out here, you know a meal" she says, "Yeah, you don't have to though Jess, I think you the other two girls would have if they were the right blood group" I say, she nods and lies down and eventually falls asleep.

Steph walks in and smiles at me, "Hey Pez, the girls asleep?" she asks, "Yeah, I was just going to wait for them to wake up" I say, "Well I have a break now, why don't we go the cafe get some lunch then bring them some food up?" she asks, "Yeah we could do" I say. I grab my purse then we walk down to the cafe and get a panini each with a hot chocolate. We sit down and talk about everything, "You know I missed, this, us" she says, "Yeah, it isn't the same anymore without you, I mean I have fun with the girls, especially Jade but you were my best friend and we did everything together" I say. She smiles and we finish our meal so I buy four more but in take-away version, "So you and that Jade girl serious?" she asks, "Yeah, she helped me with family problems and is like my other half as cheesy as it sounds, she reminds me of you sort of" I say. "Aw that's cute" she says fake smiling, "Have you got a lover?" I ask, "No waiting for the right person, man or woman" she says, "Aw well I'm sure the mystery person is out there, we should head back to the girls and Jordan, don't want them worrying" I say. "Okay" she sighs.

Jade P.O.V

Perrie walks back in with food, and steph. We were all awake even Jordan, "Where were you?" I ask, "I went for lunch at the cafe with Steph then brought you all food back, hospital food is horrible, no offence Steph" she says who laughs, "No I don't mind, I normally go to the cafe as well" she says. "Okay well I better hand this out" she says and hands us all a drink and Panini each, it was lush to be honest. "Well I will come back in a minute but I need to go check the time table" she says we nod and let her leave. "So how was lunch?" Jade asks while the others smirk at her, "Stop being jealous, trust me we are just best friends, nothing more nothing less" she says. "But..." I start but she holds her hand up and walks to Jordan, "You okay now?" she asks, "Yeah, thank you by the way" he says to her, she smiles and hugs him then sits down. Steph walks in and she has undone one button and was trying to look hot for Perrie I guess. She walks over to Perrie and does the whole, I dropped my pen, Perrie misses this completely and was too busy eating celery, hang on where the hell did she get that? "Perrie I was thinking maybe we could go to that club we used to go when we were younger on this Saturday, a lot of our old friends still want to see you" she says, "Sorry, I think I'm having a movie night with the girls, maybe another day" she says finishing her celery. "Sure" she sighed and stormed out so we all laughed except Perrie who was now eating a carrot, "Where are you getting all of this food?" I ask, she stares at it all, "I went to a veg shop on the way here" she says smiling to herself. "Well okay, next time wake me up" I say, "Jade you have to trust me more, I am not going to cheat on you so leave it" she sighs and walks out the door before slamming it shut.

Let Me Help you - Currently being editedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara