Chapter 29

Jade P.O.V

We walk into the last room with the dark brown door, the paint was chipped on it and the handle wasn't screwed on properly, Jesy pushes the door open, the hinges groaning from the pressure. We step in and there is a disgusting stench which hits our noses, I couldn't put my finger on what is was, I have smelt part of the smell before but the rest was too hard to figure out. Jesy turns the light on in the room and we stare at the scene before us.Perrie was lying on a mattress with three other men around her and two girls her age. Perrie had a weird needle being put in her by one man and smoking something in the other, there was glasses around the floor with weird colour liquids in them and a few used 'things' on the floor, I shudder at the sight. I then notice that Perrie had blood dripping down her arm, there was thin and thick lines making their way up her arm from her wrist to her elbow. Her face was pale and her eyes were dimmer than normal, she hadn't noticed us as she was probably very high and out of it, one of the girls look up and stares at us, "Who are you three?" she asks, "We are here for Perrie, we need to take her home" I say. "Well she is busy as you can see, you aren't even a member here, remind me to talk to the boss" a guy says now looking at us, the injection was done now in Perrie, she was lying on the floor staring at the ceiling while smiling, still no noticing us.

We stand there for a little while, the smell becoming sickening, "I think you should leave, you aren't allowed here and if the boss saw, et's just say you won't be as good as you were walking in" the other guy says, "Not without Perrie" Leigh says, he sighs shaking his head, "She is staying here!" the first girl says, "No she has to come with us, it's an emergency" Jesy says, lying a little. "Emergency, what emergency?" Perrie says sitting up, her eyes widen and her mouth drops when she see us. "We have to go Perrie, we don't want to say what the emergency is though" I say looking around, she tries to stand up but trips on a shoe and lands on the floor, well glasses which smashes and cuts her hands and arms even more. We run over and help her up, she stumbles more and falls into my arms, I put one arm under her legs and another around her body to carry her bridal style, she struggles to get out but she was do weak that she couldn't. Leigh calls a taxi which arrives fairly quickly, we get in and ask to be taken home, Perrie was staring at me from my lap, "You shouldn't have came to get me, you should have stayed away, you have opened doors I have been trying to close and hide from you, what happened to Jennifer, why aren't you with miss perfect" she says trying to get off me again. I sigh and let her get off so she moves to the window seat looking out, I watch as blood was still making it's way down her arms. "Perrie, we need to sort those cuts out" Jesy says, Perrie sighs and decides not to answer her.

We get back to our house and I pick Perrie up once again while Leigh pays the taxi driver and Jesy goes in front to unlock the front door. We get in and I place Perrie on the kitchen side, making sure her shoes were off as I didn't want to be kicked by her. Leigh joins us and gets out the first aid kit, we bandage Perrie's arms then give her medicine for her headache she keeps complaining about. We finally stop mending her wounds and look up at her, she was shaking slightly and her habit to nibble her lip was back, her eyes were clouded and tearing up. I wipe away the tears that have fallen on to her cheek and gentley place her hair behind her ear, the other two girls were smiling to each other and decided it was time to leave us.

"How is Jennifer?" she asks, she had to spoil the moment didn't she. "She is fine, she just had a little disagreement with the other two girls so she isn't here at the moment" I say sighing lightly while looking out the window opposite. I feel her shaking hand under my chin then turning my head to face her, she looks me in the eye with worry and concern, "You aren't happy" she says. "What do you know? You broke us up, you thought you weren't good enough but you were the most amazing thing that happened to me yet you left me! Of course I'm not happy" I say annoyed, she sighs and shakes her head, "You can't tell me that you haven't noticed that when ever we are near each other I cause you pain and distress, I make life harder for you, but when you are with Jennifer you are safe" she says. "No, I don't love her. How can I love her when I can't ever forget you, you are always on my mind, someone asks who I am with and I straight away go to say your name but then I remember her and have to fake a smile and blush to show that I have no feelings for you when all I can feel is hurt and pain as you aren't there next to me" I say, she stares at me shocked, "This is either the drugs or alcohol but I need to do this to make sure what I am about to say will be okay" she says, I look at her confused, she jumps off the side and looks me in the eye, she wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me in, she crashes her lips onto mine and kisses me with need and love, no lust just love.

She stops after a minute and looks me in the eye, "I need you, I should have never left you, leaving you is like unplugging a life saving machine, I lost the only thing that made me strong, the only person who could make me feel like I am worth something. I can't carry on without you, this is why I turned to all this crap I took today, I needed an escape and since I didn't have you, I had to improvise" she says, "Then you won't have to improvise no longer, I am here to be your only addiction, your only drug. I want to be your last love, I will always love you more today than yesterday but not as much as tomorrow, I want to be the one that holds you, the one that will wake up next to you and whisper words that no one will understand but us, I will your bad days good and good days better, I will be here for you forever and when ever you need me, you just have to look to your side and I will be there holding your hand. Perrie I love you and I promise that I will be here no matter what" I say, I watch her wipe away tears that had started making their way down her face. She pulls me in for a tight embrace and I feel her smile on to my neck, "Jade Amelia Thirlwall, I was meant to ask you this months ago, I never had the encourage as I thought I wasn't good enough, now I am sure that I am a little better I want to do something. Jade, will this isn't an engagement ring just yet as I want to treat you more like a princess like you deserve to be first, but I want to make you a promise that will be represented with this ring" she says and gets a box out her bag, she opens it to reveal a diamond minnie mouse head on a gold ring, "I promise that you will be my only love, you will be my only sanity and drug, I will never turn away from you and I will always be there to hold you close and remind you that you are the most beautiful girl on the world. I promise to only ever have eyes for you. No matter whatever happens, I will love you Jade Amelia Thirlwall" she says slipping the ring onto my finger and kissing my cheek, I feel my tears roll own my cheek, she smiles and kisses my lips gently, "No matter what" she sighs happily kissing me again.

_________________________________________________________________________________

This is the end to this book, but there will be a sequel after I update the other book and have everything in order. Thank you for still reading and voting even though I am CRAP at updating when I say I will, being in the top set for all subjects make it hard for any free time! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this book and if you have any comments or suggestions for the next book don't hesitate to say! Thank you once again especially Domo_niqniq, JerrieThirlwards7 and ImSuperKelly, sorry if I missed anyone out as all readers and voters for this was amazing!