Chapter 6

Waking up, Jade clutches her head when feeling pain, she lets out a small sigh before seeing that there was a glass of water and tablet next to her on the bedside cabinet. A small smile graces her lips as she plucks the tablets off the side and takes them with a sip of water before placing the glass back down. She looks around before putting a hand through her hair and swinging her legs around so she could get out of bed. 

She changes into a simple pair of sweatpants and a black vest top, her hair is placed into a messy bun and a pair of sleep socks are pulled onto her cold feet. She makes her bed with little effort then walks downstairs into the kitchen. Looking at the clock placed above the over, she sees it was already two in the afternoon meaning she had slept for at least ten hours, she shakes her head and goes into the fridge to retrieve a jug of juice. Catching sight of someone walking in, she turns to see her blonde friend now entering, "Hey sleep head, how is your head this morning?" she asks as she places pans on the hobs and starts collecting ingredients. 

"It hurts, a killer this morning, but it is getting better with time. Where are the other two?" she asks looking around to see they were nowhere in sight.

Perrie smiles, "They are just in the lounge eating a full English trying to recover from last night, I was going to wake you up in a minute actually but it seems you beat me to it. I made you some breakfast but put it in the fridge as you weren't up so I will cook it you now" she tells Jade.

"Thank you, Pez. I am starving" the shorter girl replies before raising her arms to stretch.

The blonde smirks and turns back to cooking then asks, "Do you remember anything from last night?"

Jade tries to think back, she hums and she rubs the back of her neck but soon shakes her head lightly to avoid causing pain to her head, "No, not really, nothing at all to be honest. Did something happen?" she asks confused before realisation of the night. "I remember drinking, quite a lot, then it happened. I kissed and told you that I love you" she says.

Perrie nods, "Well your food is going to get brought in to you so go take a seat with the girls and I will bring it in. We will talk about last night in private later on as it isn't something the other two need to hear just yet" she tells her with a small smile before placing a gentle kiss upon her cheek then pushes her towards the lounge.

As soon as the girl enters the lounge she catches Leigh-Anne's attention, "Hey Jade!" she shouts with a grin on her lips but is soon told off by Jesy. "Sorry, I forgot" Leigh-Anne giggles.

With a small smile now playing on her lips, Jade takes a seat on the couch and places her feet upon the footrest, "My headache is slowly leaving, thank god" she says.

"Lucky" Jesy mutter as Perrie walks in with a plate of breakfast and passes it to Jade who takes it with a grateful smile then digs in like it was her last meal.

"I have already asked management and checked all our diaries, we have nothing on today so you can all rest and get rid of your hangovers" Perrie tells them.

They all look to her grateful,  "Thank you, Pez" Jade says through a mouthful of food.

"It's alright" she replies slightly disgusted with the food in the girl's mouth.

Once Jade had finished breakfast, Perrie announces she was going to change from her jeans into something more comfortable so Jade sees the opportunity and tells the others she was headed to the toilet but the two remaining girls share a knowing look.

Both girls take a seat on Perrie's bed, thinking of a way to break the tension, Jade was about to speak when Perrie starts, "We better clear up what happened last night" she states.