Can you help me? Jerrie

Hearing a loud bloodcurdling scream, Jade runs into the lounge to see Jesy with Leigh-Anne, they both look at the younger girl before walking into Perrie's room. Walking towards her bed, Jade sees the blonde was pale and dripping in a cold sweat.

Whimpering, Perrie lets out weakly "Don't hurt me", Jesy states at her shocked before taking a seat on her bed then tries to wake her up.

Jesy smiles a little, "When I was younger, my brother used to have these terrifying nightmares that made him violent. My mum used to tell me not to wake people if they are having nightmares. It can make them think they never awoke and the nightmare is still going on" she explains before leaning down to the blonde's ear "Don't worry Perrie we will never hurt you" she whispers.

Perrie's eyes shot open and look at the three girls, sitting up she scratches her head, "Why are you three here?" she asks with confusion.

"We heard you screaming" Leigh-Anne says bluntly.

Perrie had never told her band mate of the nightmares she experienced, in fact she never had said much about her past or when she was young.

"Sorry, I must have dreamt something but I can't seem to remember what, hate when you have a dream but as soon as you wake it was like it never existed, especially the good ones" Perrie replies, trying to get rid of the attention on her.

Jade sighs annoyed, "Of course, because these dreams only happen a few times, Perrie they are near enough every night! Why can you not just tell us what these dreams are? How can we help you if you won't tell us the truth?" she asks the blonde.

Perrie stands up and walks over to Jade, her pale hands shaking a little with nerves, "Maybe when I am more confident, when I can trust myself not to runaway as soon as you hear the truth, I fear your reaction more than anything; I don't want to feel alone and isolated" she says then walks away whilst mumbling, "Not again anyway".

(FLASH BACK)

Perrie's mam and dad divorced when she was the young age of twelve. Her dad had cheated on her mam and then married the woman who he cheated with. The woman had a child, Ryan, he was fourteen. The three of them were horrible and all helped to break Perrie.

"PERRIE!" a cruel and unforgiving voice shouts up the stairs making the blonde walk in to find her step-mam with Ryan.

"What's wrong?" Perrie asks, nervous that she as done something to upset the woman, the woman she feared and had yet to escape from.

The woman laughs, shaking her head at the young girl before telling her, "You were late home today and forgot to make my bed, if you want to remain in this house and family you will need to do your part".

"I'm sorry, I had to complete a project and then help out at school" Perrie now says honestly, she was terrified which you could tell my her shaky voice but her now paler skin was also a give away.

The woman snarls, but a sick smile plays on her lips, "You obviously have no respect for your parents, you are a misbehaved child with no chance of ever getting anywhere" she bites out then turns to her son and nods.

Ryan walks up behind the blonde and holds her arms, the mother raises her hand and slaps the pale face before grabbing her lit cigarette and using her neck then arms as an ashtray as she burns her skin with the lighted end. Ryan digs his nails into her wrists from behind just before Perrie's real dad enters. He walks towards the blonde like she was his prey, he pulls back his clenched fist then releases it on to her stomach. Ryan  lets his step=sister go so she falls to the floor.

Her dad drags her to the kitchen sink where he grabs the boiling water from a kettle and pours it over her wrist as she screams in agony while he chuckles; she begs for him to stop but he merely shakes his head.

He finally lets Perrie go so she could run to the bathroom and lock the door before running cold water on her burnt arm. When she finishes cooling down the arm, the young girl sprints to her bedroom and hides under duvet on her small bed, curling into a ball and silently crying in the hope to stay quiet. This was not a one time thing, no, this was her life now and she grown to understand that nothing would change it. She couldn't tell anyone, not her mam or her brother, if she did she would be forever fearful of how far her step family and dad would go.

(END OF FLASH BACK)

Perrie sees the girls still staring at her, watching every move with caution, "I'm sorry, I can't remember the nightmare" she lies once more when in fact it was the ones that had haunted since the first day of her torture.

"One day you will have to" Jesy says as they walk out except Jade, she walks over and hugs the blonde to which causes a pleasant feeling for both of them that they hoped to feel more of. "Don't worry, I will always be here" Jade whispers just loud enough to be heard before she lays beside the blonde and holds her close.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Edited

I am going through each chapter and edit them before updating the sequel as I know I have not been on here for a long time.