Chapter 25

Perrie P.O.V

I was getting worried, Jesy and Leigh have been gone for three hours, me and Jade kept texting them but no replies. I look at Jade who shrugs, "We will have to wait longer, there could just be traffic babe" she says and kisses my cheek, I nod but I had this unpleasant feeling.

Jesy P.O.V

I wake up and see Leigh tied up, I try to move but my arms are tied up to my legs, "Where are we?" I ask, "I don't know, they haven't came in here yet" she sighs, "We are up!" I shout, I hear footsteps and four girls walk in, how did Steph get away from the police? "Hello girls, wondering how Steph got out?" Amber asked, "Yeah we did actually" Leigh says annoyed, "Well one of my friends is actually a police officer, he may have accidentally let me go" she laughs, "So what now? You do to us what you did to Perrie and get caught again, go to prison and get out again" I say, "No, we are changing things up, just wait till the other two are here" she laughs and puts a cloth around our mouths so we couldn't talk and walks out with the other three. I look at Leigh and see she is stressing out, I bum shuffle over to her and let her rest her head on my shoulder, "Don't worry" I mumble through the makeshift gag, she nods and rests her forehead on mine.

Jade P.O.V

It had been six hours since we last saw them, we couldn't go to the police as they would tell us we had to wait longer, "Come on, we are taking this in our own hands" I say, Perrie follows me to my room, we put on navvy jogging bottoms, I put a dark green vest top on and she puts a black crop top on. I also put on a denim jacket and she puts on a leather one, we both put on black converses and tie our hair up while putting sunglasses on. We walk downstairs and to the kitchen, I grab a kitchen knife and wrap a towel around it, then do it to another and hand it to Perrie, "No, I am not doing this" she says, "Do you want to protect yourself or not Perrie, you don't have to use it, it's mainly for show" I say. I go to Leigh's room and find a water pistol, I take it to our messy cupboard, it had everything, and get a can of black spray paint, I spray the water pistol so it resembled a real gun. I walk back to Perrie and hand it to her, she gasps and looks at me, I pull the trigger at her so it squirts water on her face. "Don't do that again, I nearly wet myself!" she shouts. "I will take the water out and put vinegar in so you could pull the trigger at their eyes so it will scare them and make them unable to see" I say, she laughs as I start changing the liquids in the water pistol.

We finally have all we need, we get into my car and start driving around, after three hours Perrie turns the radio off, "Look, isn't that Amber?" she asks, "Yeah, shes getting in that red car, we can follow her as she may lead us to our other band mates" I say. We start driving behind her car until she speeds off down back alleys, I do my best but she was too fast. Perrie bangs her hand on the dash board annoyed, "I'm sorry Pez" I say, "No it's fine, we will just have to look around here on foot, there are mostly dead ends and very few houses so it will just be a lucky dip for the right house, anyway a bright red car will be on their drive way" she says. We park the car on the side of the road and start searching roads. We see a house with a red car outside so walk up to the door and knock, an old man walks to the door, "What do you want?" he asks grumpily, "Do you happen to know where Amber is? I'm her friend Perrie" Perrie says fake smiling, "Um no, never heard of her, now leave my property!" he shouts and slams the door, "Grumpy bastard!" I say and walk away with Perrie behind me.

We walk down all the roads and alleys you could, we were about to give up when I notice a garage door opening and a red car coming out, we jump into a hedge behind us so they don't see us when driving past incase it was the girls. Once they go past us we get out the hedge, even though Perrie got stuck from a branch caught in her hair, and run to the garage, the door was automatic so was closing slowly, we roll under and get in the garage. We walk in and see it looks like a normal garage, we walk up to the door and open it slowly to reveal the hallway. We go out and look around, it was silent, Perrie pressesher finger to her lip and creeps to an open door, she looks in then backs up quickly nodding. "Kylie is asleep in there" she whispers, we check in each room until one in the room with Kylie caught my eye. "No we can't, she could wake up" Perrie whispers, "They will be in there if anywhere" I whisper back. She nods and takes the lead, creeping behind the sofa Kylie was asleep on, we open the door which creaks a bit, I check on Kylie and see her stir but fall back to sleep, I sigh in relief.

We walk in through the door and down some steps, we get to another door but it was locked, Perrie shrugs at me. "Give me a hair clip" I say, she pulls one out her hair and I try the door but it wouldn't budge, "It works on Scooby doo" I say annoyed, she sighs and looks around. She sees a nail hanging out the wall, she tries pulling it out but it wouldn't budge so she kicks it, it wasn't that high, and it comes out. She grabs the nail and jams it in the door lock, the door clicks and unlocks, "It was because you cheated" I mutter, she smirks and walks in.

We walk in and see Jesy and Leigh tied up, we run over and pull thier makeshift gags off, they stare at us happily, "Luckily they have only gagged and tied us up so far, how did you find us?" Leigh asks, "We followed Amber after spotting her, we lost her so had to find we car, we finally saw them pulling out a garage so sneaked in, Kylie is upstairs guarding the door but has failed because we are here" I laugh. We get the knifes out and start trying to undo the ropes that tied them up. It was really hard as they were so tight, thick and close to the skin, "Stop, get out of here and call the police, you know where we are, go!" Jesy shouts, "No I don't want you hurt like Steph hurt Perrie" I say.

We hear footsteps then the door slam open, "Oh look, here are the two heroes who have come to save the day. Unfortunately you have failed, tie them up!" Steph orders Amber, Kylie and Hannah. They come towards us but Perrie takes the fake gun out and points it at Steph, "No one move, get them out the ropes" Perrie says to Amber. "No, I only take orders from Steph, she is more scary then a gun" she sighs annoyed at us. "Now put the gun down so we can end this" Steph says, "No, not until you untie our friends and let them go!" Perrie says, "Put the gun down Perrie, we both know you won't shoot anyone" Hannah laughs, I grab the gun of Perrie and point it at Hannah, "But I can" I say. "Show me it's a real gun" Steph says, she pushes Kylie forward and points at her, "point the gun at her head and pull the trigger, show me how real it is" she smirks. "You are saying that you would waste a life you just to see if a gun is real or not" Jesy says now joining in, "Yes, I would" she laughs. I make sure my hand is steady and go to pull the trigger, "No she doesn't have to, you can believe what you want so when she points this gun at you, you can decide if it's real or not Perrie says.

We stand there looking at my 'gun', "Fine then, have it your way, tie them up!" Steph shouts, they run towards us and Kylie goes to grab my wrist so I get the water pistol and pull the trigger in her face so the vinegar hits her eyes. She hisses and punches my stomach so I drop the gun which gets kicked Steph's way, she inspects the gun then pulls the trigger so it release vinegar, "I give you points for trying but you failed" she says and walks to Perrie, she goes to punch her but she pulls out the knife and holds it confidently towards Steph, "This isn't fake bitch!" Perrie says and punches Steph's face with the handle of the knife. Steph gets angry and yanks the knife out of Perrie's hand and stabs the back of Perrie's thigh so she fell to the floor. All three girls quickly run over to help tie her up, "Now for you" Steph grins towards me, she gets the knife and comes closer, I pull my knife out and go to stab her arm but manage to stab her hip instead, she yells out in anger and pain, she turns to me and punches my face. She walks over to me and kicks my face before stabbing my thigh and then cutting my cheek lightly. I fall to the floor in pain, they run over and tie me up and sits me opposite the other three, they walk out the room laughing between them. "You two alright?" Leigh asks, "Yeah, the stab didn't go too deep" I say, Perrie nods and looks at the blood on us. "It's happening again" she says running her hands through her hair anxiously. This was reminding her of when Steph kept torturing her in Steph's cellar.

_____________________________________

Like I said in the last chapter. More than ten votes and four comments I may do another double update for this book, I am deffinetly doing a double update for the other book later tommorow, until next time xx :)