Chapter 7

Jade P.O.V

I watch Perrie go pale, I walk over to her, "Don't worry, we will inform the police and remember we have security with us at all times, there is nothing to worry" I whisper to her, she nods and hugs me, "You two alright?" Jesy asks slightly worried, "Yeah, just big news, when do we leave?" I ask, "In about two weeks, can you believe it? America!" Leigh squeals excited, "I know, I'm so excited" I say, "Anyway, how did the police station go?" Jesy asks Perrie, "Oh, it went fine, just telling us they have moved across the world somewhere, probably Australia" she lies, "Okay, well that's good, two good news in one night!" Leigh says, "Yeah, well we are going to get our pajamas on" I say dragging Perrie with me to my bedroom, "Why didn't you tell them?" I ask. "Because, I don't want to spoil it for them, they were really excited and I don't want them to be looking out for me the whole trip so I'm not telling them, I want it to be fun for them" she says, I smile and nod, "You are one great friend, thinking of others all the time" I say, "Well you know me" she laughs.

We get changed then head downstairs, "Girls apparently we are meant to be going to a meal with One Direction to a restaurant, Simon made it, he wants us to be closer to them, I think it's just another plan or something" Jesy laughs at the end, "Okay, well I think we will have to have another film night" Perrie says, "YES" I shout and run to the kitchen, grabbing snacks, then running back in and jumping on the sofa with a Minnie mouse under one arm and a blanket on me, "I'm ready!" I say, they look at me then laugh, "Aw Jade, you little cutie" Perrie says and sits next to me.

The Next Day

We all get up and ready for the meal which is at lunch, I wear a white dress shirt and black skirt with a bow in my hair, I add some cute little heels, a necklace and bracelet and I'm finished. Jesy walks out in a black crop top and leggings with her hair naturally down and loads of jewellery as normal, Leigh was wearing a white dress which came to her knees, strapless and was sort of tight. We wait another five minutes and Perrie comes out in a pair of black smart shorts, a white crop top, her hair was in a pony tail and black heels, she smiles and kisses my cheek, "Alright, alright, well we better be going" Leigh says, "And remember, no one knows about us so don't tell them" I say, "Yeah, I don't want the worlds biggest boy band to know" Perrie says.

We walk into Nando's, (Jesy asked Simon to go here), and see the boys, they smile at us and waves us over, we walk over, I watch Zayn keep checking Perrie out, I could feel jealousy run through my veins, "Well you all look really nice" Niall says, we smile, "Thank you Niall" Jesy laughs, we sit down and I watch Zayn smile at Perrie, she's oblivious and smiles back. Halfway through the meal I watch Zayn's hand go under the table and Perrie jump, she looks at him and he just grins, she excuses herself and goes to the toilet, I will after her in a minute, I talk to Liam and Harry but when I turn around Zayn has gone.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the later update, GCSE's and that lot keeping me from writing as often