Chapter 26

Leigh P.O.V

We sit on the cold floor tied up tightly with rough rope, I look at Perrie and see her rocking gently murmuring and looking at the floor. "Perrie, babe?" Jade says, Perrie doesn't look at her and continues rocking. "I know its hard to be going through this again but we are here with you now" I say, "You think that will make it better, I hid all the dark memories that happened, I just baby fed you the details so you wouldn't sympathies me" she says darkly. "What do you mean?" Jade asks nervously, "The times I would cower in the corner only to hear her footsteps creep closer and the door creaking open. She comes into view with a knife, I felt like meat and she was the butcher, she would cut me and then tie me so I couldn't move. She made believe that there was no was no way out, no one would come and help me" she says glaring at us. "Perrie we will get out" Jesy says, "How? No one knows we are here, no hints were left, no evidence to be found, who will find and help us Jesy?!" she shouts, "Perrie stop it, we are trying to make it less scary" Jade says, "Well it will only get worse" she mutters.

After two hours the door opens and the four girls walk in, "We are bored and think that you lot could entertain us" Steph says staring at her nails, "We aren't some dolls or toys, we aren't doing anything you say" Perrie says angered. Steph glares over at her and nods to Hannah and Kylie, they grab Perrie's arms and drag her out the room. Hannah returns smirking on her own, "Where is Perrie?" I ask, "She is getting her punishment, whenever you disobey us you will get punished, its only fair" Steph says. Amber walks over to Jade and pushes her so she falls face first against the concrete floor, "You are one ugly bitch" Amber laughs and kicks Jade's back over and over. "Get off her!" I shout, Hannah sighs and grabs a knife from yesterday Jade brought, "I think you should shut up, don't want to be hurt" she grins, I hear crashing and banging around from upstairs then a scream. We sit there and watch as Steph talks to Amber and Hannah, they turn around and stare at us while smiling, they walk over behind us and stan there for a little while, suddenly I feel a pain in my neck and see darkness.

I wake up and look around to see Jesy and Jade waking up, I look at my surroundings and see we are in the middle of no where with grass all around and nothing else, there was some trees to the left and that was about it. Jesy groans and sits up followed by Jade. I look at see a note on the floor in the middle of us, "Read it out" Jade says stretching. "You are in the middle of nowhere, Perrie is somewhere tied up and gagged also with a blindfold and ear plugged so she has no way to know you are near and no way to communicate with you. Let's see if you can reach her before she dies of hunger and thirst, or the blood that is coming from the wound on her thigh and the new cut on her stomach" I read out loud, Jade gasps and holds on to Jesy's hand tightly, I feel annoyed at the sight, wait was I jealous? I stand up and help the other two to their feet, "What direction should we head?" Jesy asks, "How about we make a circle route, like go through the woods then around, if we get no sign of Perrie then we look more carefully in the woods and all through the fields" Jade says, we nod and start walking to across the grass and to the field.

We finally reach the wood area, we spread out a bit and start scanning the area, we keep looking but find nothing, "I give up" I say, "We are not giving up, we are trying to find our best friend, my girlfriend!" Jade says, "Sorry" I sigh, "Wait what is that?" Jesy asks. She walks over to a tree which had a note taped to a twig, she climbs over and picks the note, she opens it and reads it out loud, "You are running out of time, you better hurry. Her wound is bleeding heavily, she is losing consciousness and is slowly fading out like a candle, quick before she burns out!" Jade whimpers and slams her fist into a tree, she sighs and runs away, "JADE!" I shout, no answer, "Give her time, I promise we will find her" Jesy says holding me, she puts her chin on my head so I rest my face into her neck, we sit on a trunk and she hums to me gently. "I think it is time to tell you something" I say against her neck, "Whats that Leigh?" she asks, "I have fell for someone and if I never get out of here without telling them then I don't know what I will do" I say, "Leigh, who is it?" she asks, "You" I say, she stops running my back and pulls me back to look at me. "Leigh, that's why me and Jordan broke up Leigh, I love you and it's really hard to hide, I can't do it anymore" she says and crashes her lips on mine, I straddle her and get more into it but we break apart to breathe, "We better go find Jade and Perrie, we need our Pez back!" Jesy says and holds on to my hand, we run through the trees and to the exit but I trip on something, I look down and see one of Perrie's shoes, "Wait, that's her, she may be around this area or was taken this way, we better go get Jade" I say, Jesy nods and kisses my cheek.

________________________________________________________

This has some more chapters to go before the end, I'm not sure if I should do a sequel or create a new book or even both, not sure what it will be on though, I was thinking a 1D and LM book where they were sent back to school, like I said I'm not sure, comment your ideas, it would be a great help! :) xx Also thank you for all the comments and votes, I never thought this many people would have read and voted! The best comment will get a dedication on the next chapter!! I dedicated this one today 31/1/14 to Domo_niqniq as the comments helped me update faster!