Chapter 12

Jesy P.O.V

I woke up and smelt bacon, I walk out my bedroom and down to the kitchen where Perrie was cooking and Jade was eating a full English, I walk over and sit next to her. "Hello Jesy, you breakfast is nearly done then I will start on Leigh's" Perrie says handing me a glass of juice. "Thanks Pez, we have the day off so I'm going to see Jordan" I say, "Okay Jess" Perrie says and hands me a plate of food, then starts on Leigh's.

After breakfast I walk up to my room and change into skinny jeans, black top with a skull then a leather jacket and boots. I walk down and call a taxi to take me to Jordan's flat. The girls walk out the kitchen and see me, "See you later Jesy" Leigh says then hugs me and walks up, Perrie and Jade group hug me then run up the stairs together. I shake my head and laugh then hear a car horn, I walk out the door and call a goodbye after them and get in the taxi. I tell the driver where to go and he takes me there. 

Once we arrive I pay the driver and get out, I knock on the door and Jordan opens the door then kisses me, "Come on in babe, I got a surprise for you" he says, I then take a second look and see he is wearing a suit and shiny posh shoes, he barely dresses like this. He guides me in and to his spare room, on the bed was a lush dress, "Change into this, we have something special going on later" he says and kisses my temple. 

I walk out my room and see him checking something out then placing it in his pocket, "We better be going, don't want to be late" he says, he grabs my hand gently and takes me to his car.  We arrive at the beach and have a picnic, we talk a little then he stops so I look to the right and see him on one knee, "Will you marry me?" he asks, "Yes" I say and kiss his lips, he smiles and puts the ring on my finger. We spend more time together and walk along the sand, we then walk back to his car and start off. On the way I notice that a car was waving in and out behind us, we keep driving normally but then the car zips in front of us and turns until it faces us, Jordan tries to brake but its too late.