Chapter 20

Perrie P.O.V

I open up the text and see that it was from Steph, "Meet me at the main park, if you aren't there in an hour, let's just say your friends won't ever be the same" I reread it then lock my phone, "Who was it?" Jesy asks looking up from her dinner, "Um my mam, just asking when I was visiting her" I lie, "Lets see then" Jade says, "I delete all messages after I read them or they take up space, I only keep important messages" I say. "Since when did you start doing that, pass me the phone" Leigh says, "No, if you trust me you will leave it" I say, I know I shouldn't use the trust card but I don't want them hurt. "Fine, we trust you so you better be telling the truth" Leigh says, I nod and put on some vans, "I'm going out for a walk, I will be back in a bit" I sigh, "Okay, can you get some biscuits on the way back, Jesy ate them all" Jade says, "Yeah sure, bye babe" I say and hug her then walk out.

I walk to the main park and sit down on the bench, I hear footsteps and see Steph walking over with a backpack, she sits next to me and smirks. "You see Perrie, you aren't very clever, you think you are safe when in fact, you are far from it" she says, "What are you on about?" I ask, "I know you told, I know you told Jesy, Leigh and your precious Jade. Do you know what's going to happen now?" she asks, "You will get arrested for rape?" I ask, she turns to me with an angered look and her eyes turning darker, "NO, you will be coming with me, you were told not tell but you did!" she shouts at me. "What do you expect me to do, they saw I had been self harming and not eating, they saw and demanded an answer, I had to tell them" I say desperately, she opens her bag and gets an injection and GUN out. "We either do this the easy way where you just walk in front of me with this gun against your back to my car or I inject you with this knock out and as a nurse I will have to drag you out of here, now what will it be?" she asks, I stand up so she stands behind me, "Good, didn't want to make a sce..." I turn and hit her face then start running to an alley way, I hear her behind me so I kept running down alleys and streets until I hear a gun shot and my leg in intense pain, I fall and see a bullet hole in my leg. I hear her getting closer then see her face and an injection, "Oh Perrie, you silly little girl, this could have all been easy if you didn't fall in love with a pointless human" she says, "She is worth a million of you" I gasp in pain as she stands on my hurt leg. "That's what I thought, let's make this easier" she says and injects the needle in to my arm so I feel drowsy, she laughs and kisses my forehead whispering, "Night night Edwards" then I black out.

I wake up and try to stretch but my arms and legs are tied together, I look around and see I am in a dark cellar,  "Perrie, Perrie, Perrie, you are a stupid blonde, it was obvious you would end up here, I had a gun! What did you think would happen? It turns into a butterfly and flies away, NO!" she shouts and walks towards me glaring down towards me. "Steph, I'm sorry but if we ever be together, I wouldn't treat you right, I don't love you the way you love me, I would only be able to love you half as much as you love me, it won't be fair on you" I say, she stares a little longer then shakes her head, "Most people would try, but its too late for that now! You want Jade then so be it but she won't have the full package Perrie, no because I am going to break you! I am going to make you beg for your life but it won't stop there, it will just get worse until you are found with nothing less than as a shell that will be worth nothing" she snarls and grabs my hair and pushes me to my back and stamps on my stomach until I start breathing heavily. She lets go of me and walks out then slams the door, I lay there on the floor cold and weak, my stomach in pain and she obviously hasn't fixed my leg as it was aching and painful.

Jade P.O.V

Where is Perrie? It's been three hours, who walks for three hours?! "I am going to try and ring her from your phone, she will only answer your phone if she is busy" Leigh says, she starts ringing her but frowns, "Wait that makes no sense, apparently Perrie's phone has been cut off, has she got a new phone or something?" Leigh asks me, "No, she hasn't, she would have told me and I saw her phone earlier, we all did" I say. "Well we can just try ringing her mobile later" I say, they nod and I see Leigh looking nervous. "What's up?" I ask her as Jesy walks out to get snacks, "Well I have been really harsh on her, maybe she has gone because of me" she says looking down, "Look Leigh, you may have been a bit harsh on her but she would never leave for good, she is very forgiving and understands" I say, she sighs and nods.

It has been twelve hours since she was last seen, we were all still awake worried about Perrie, "Do you think it's time to ring her family, friends then police, just to make sure" I say, they nod so we start ringing her parents, brother, family in general then her friends, we get her family to ring people she may be with but it all gives us no answer, no one knows where she is. Leigh rang the police and they told her they would start investigating tomorrow as they have to wait a certain time before they can start a missing person case. I sit down and feel tears in my eyes, "What if it was Steph, you know what she did last night to Perrie, who knows what she can do" I say, "Well when the police start we can go down and talk to them face to face about it" Jesy says, "But now we can drive around and see if anyone has seen her" Leigh says, I nod and stand up. We walk to her car and she starts driving around, I really want Perrie to be safe.

The Next Day

Perrie P.O.V

I wake up and see Steph waiting, I was untied so I try to stand but she kicks me down, she grabs my hair and pulls me to my feet then drags me upstairs to the bathroom and kicks me down till I'm kneeling, she dunks my head into a freezing cold bath a couple of times before letting me go so I start gasping, "You see what I'm doing, you are weak and I'm strong, Jade would be disgusted if she saw you now, they won't be able to track you as I have disconnected and broke your phone" she snarls and pushes me out the door so I lay in the hallway shaking. She comes out and picks me up, she takes me to the lounge and sits next to me, "Why can't you let me go, I promise I won't tell" I tell her, she puts her hand on my gun shot wound, the bullet was still inside, she gets some tweezers and pulls it out. "I don't trust you, apparently Jade didn't either, seems you aren't that reliable if you can't be trusted" Steph says and punches my wound so I gasp in pain and fall to the floor in pain. She stands up and stamps on my wrist then carries me to the cellar steps and drops me down the stairs with an "oops" then slams the door closed.

I lie on the floor and feel blood making its way down my face, I feel my forehead and find a long cut where I caught a stair on the way down, I hold my hand to it out have to pull away from the increase in pain I am feeling, I feel myself blacking out from the blood coming out, I stare around and start to feel ashamed, I caused this, I had to ruin everything, Steph was right, Jade would be disgusted with me and probably hate me. Look how weak I am, I wish she never finds me and gives up on me, I wish she finds someone better who can treat her better and have her trust as I am not good enough to even call her a friend.

__________________________________________________________________

Hopefully this was okay, a bit violent but there will be drama later on! Please carry on voting and commenting, it deffinetly makes me update faster haha :) xx