Chapter 13

Jade P.O.V

My phone starts to ring so I walk over and pick it up, "Hello" I ask, "It's London Major hospital, we are ringing to tell you that Jesy Nelson and Jordan Banjo have been in a car crash, can you get here as soon as you" she says, I gasp and cover my mouth with my free hand, "Okay" I say and hang up. The other two look at me confused, "What was that babe?" Perrie asks, "It was London Major hospital, Jesy and Jordan are in hospital, we have to get there now" I say, they both copy my actions and then get in my car, Leigh decides to drive so we get in the back.

As soon as we arrive we run to the reception area who take us straight to their room, they got to share a room together. We get taken in and see Jesy is awake but Jordan was in a coma, the doctor walks over to us and sighs, "Jesy has a broken arm and leg, she will need to wear a cast for two weeks as it wasn't that bad, Jordan had lost a lot of blood so we need to give his some but the problem is we don't have much left and an operation is going on so we need it there, we need blood type _ is there anyone who has that one?" he asks, I look at Perrie as she does, she sighs and nods, "I do", "Great, we will do some tests and take it in ten minutes" he says and walks out.

We walk over to Jesy's bed and sit down, "You aright?" Leigh asks, "Yeah, just worried about Jordan, thank you Perrie" she says and hugs her, "Its fine babe, but I have to say that ring in your finger looks great" she laughs, "Oh I forgot to tell you, he asked me this morning after a picnic and walk on the beach" he says, "Aww, that is so cute" Leigh says. We talk some more and then a nurse walks in, "Perrie haven't seen you  for sometime, the last time was when we were little" she said, she looked about Jesy's age and had brown hair up in a pony and her nurse outfit. "Oh my God, Steph, girls me and Steph were best friends all through first and secondary school, we did everything together" Perrie says standing up. "Well Perrie, we better be getting that blood test, even though you hate needles, this is really kind of you Pez, well you were always a nice person" Steh says and they walk out the room. "I don't like her" I mumble, "Jealous much?" both girls say, "Oh whatever" I sigh.

Perrie walks back in slightly pale and weak while hanging on to Steph, "I really hate blood" she says, "You did great baba" Steph says and sits Perrie down on the chair next to me, I glare at her but she just smirks. "You better have a sleep or sit down for a little bit, I am going to get the other nurse and doctor to set the blood up and put it in Jordan" she says while walking out, I look over at Perrie and find her asleep.

_____________________________________________________
sorry it was a little late, Im trying to get ideas for this story but its hard, please comment as i need ideas or just to say if its still good and how i can improve, i am trying my hardest to update every friday or saturday night :)