chapter 3

The girls were getting worried about Perrie so Jesy decides to go check on the blonde and ensure she was okay. The older girl first checks the blonde's bedroom to find that she was not there so goes to the bathroom next as it was the nearest room to the bedroom.

Jesy tries the door and finds it unlocked so pushes it open. She steps inside but stops n her place when seeing Perrie looking pale and washing her back. Confused, the older girl takes a step forward to look properly and sees cuts all down her back and arms. She lets out a gasp that causes the blonde to turn around, Perrie looks terrified but also worried, Jesy walks towards her and see she is biting her lip nervously.
"What happened?" she asks.
"It's nothing, trust me, my friend had a pet and it's new so not trained I ..." Perrie starts but Jesy had had enough.
"Stop, I know your not telling the truth, what really happened?" she asks again.
"I can't tell you, I just can't" the blonde stutters.
"Has it got anything to do with your nightmares?" The other girl now asks.
Perrie nods slightly, rubbing her arm with her hand before answering, "Yeah, I want to tell you, I really do but if I do I'm scared of what they will do" she says.
"You can just tell me, no one else has to know, not even the other two for now, Perrie I just want to help you" Jesy tells her honestly.
The blonde nods and gently puts her top on, "I will tell you later, I promise and I will tell the other two as well if the time is right" she says but looked like she was fighting an inner conflict with herself and her thoughts.

The two of them clean the bathroom of any evidence of what Jesy had walked in on before they get changed into comfortable lounging around clothes. They then walk back to the others who give Jesy a questioning look but she shakes her head slightly and walk towards T.V.
"How about we have a film and take-away night" the older girl says.
"Yes!" Leigh-Anne shouts, the other two just laugh and get comfy on the couch's.
Jesy rolls her eyes at the girl but smiles and looks at the DVDs before asking "What film shall we watch first?"
"How about Nemo?" Jade asks trying to hide her excitement and eagerness to watch it.
"Fine but after we are watching something scary" Leigh says Without room for argument.
"Fine" Jade and Perrie say together faking annoyance.

The girls watch all of Finding Nemo, Jesy keeping an eye on Perrie throughout it as if she was going to bolt any second but she notices something else. Halfway through the film Jesy had looked over to see Jade was lying with her head on Perrie's lap who was playing with her hair and biting her lip again. Jesy smiles, knowing that there was something there but she wasn't Cupid so she would remain silent on the matter. For now anyway.

Once Nemo is finished Leigh puts on Insidious. During all of the film, Jade had managed to tightly wrap her arms around the blonde and find cover for her head in the space between Perrie's head and shoulder so her face was practically part of the other girl's neck. Once the film finishes, the girls decide to get a take away, something that was becoming an unhealthy habit.
"So what shall we have for dinner? I think Jade has had enough of scary films even though half the time she was hiding from it" Leigh says and laughs near the end.
"Hey! Scary films give me nightmares" Jade explains herself with a pout.
"Sure, anyway let's just get a Chinese" Jesy says Simply to which the girls agree on. Happily.

They wait for twenty minutes before their food arrives and is paid for. As soon as the door closes they are in the kitchen, piling it on to their plates to make mini mountains, obviously Perrie adds a little extra as always; even though she eats loads she manages to never gain weight. With their food on plates, they head into the lounge and eat while watching the lastest soaps.

After dinner Jade notices Perrie was getting nervous as she was shaking and biting her lip again; something all the girls had noticed and knew that it was a giveaway to when the blonde felt troubled. "Perrie is there something wrong?" Leigh asks her simply.
"No, not really" she replies quickly.
"Uh huh, Perrie stop lying, since you got home you have been acting strange" Jade says.
The blonde sighs and puts a hand through her hair, "Well I guess this is a good time to tell you girls something, it has to do with the nightmares and what you saw earlier Jesy" she says making the other two confused to what Jesy saw.
She stands up and walks in front of the three of them, colour draining from her so she looked a sick pale colour, she clears her throat before starting, "Well uh, I guess it started when I was twelve..."

_______________________________________________
EDITED
Sorry that this chapter isn't that good, I will either update tomorrow or Thursday, hopefull you like this fanfiction. Btw thank you for all the reads and votes, if I get more votes and comments I will do a double update next time! :D