CHAPTER XIX: 50 HOURS OF SUMMER

It's the next morning that Ben and I pack up to head to Tatooine. We still have a mission and now it's more important than just learning who I am and where I came from.

I meet up with Ben in the icy halls by the doorway to the hanger and he looks irritated.

"What's wrong?" I ask. But after I say this I hear the bickering in the room behind him.

"Don't talk back to me you over-sized hamster! You were supposed to have this done this morning, now look at it!" Han shouts at his co-pilot

Chewy yells back and I just roll my eyes.

I walk into the hanger to see them at the Falcon with panels open and boxes of crap everywhere in a huge mess. "Alright children, stop your bickering please. We need to get moving," I tell them as I drag my stuff to the ramp. The wheels though, get stuck at the bottom. So I lean back as I yank on the handle, pulling my weight—"yipe!" I fall on my butt.

Ben snickers at my embarrassing failure as he walks to me and past me without helping me up.

I glare at him but stand and hear a clanking sound. I turn to see Finn fiddling with some spherical metal things but he dropped a couple.

"Careful with those!" Han says "They're explosives."

"Now you tell me?" Finn says with a horrified look.

I almost chuckle as I watch him move at a glacier pace to set them back in their box.

Someone picks up my suitcase easily and I look to see Poe there giving me a cute friendly wink before helping me with the rest of my bags.

We load up the Falcon and Finn meets me and Poe in front of the ramp to say our goodbyes.

"Stay out of trouble now, munchkin," Poe says with a smirk and gives me a hug.

I smile wide and return it. "See yuh soon, Pie."

"Yeah—wait what?" He takes his arms off me.

I giggle a bit and ruffle his hair before I look at Finn who seems a bit more down in his mood. He pulls me into a hug and I return it immediately, shutting my eyes as the sweet gesture.