CHAPTER V: CRAZY, STUPID, HATE.

The door opens to Finn and Poe's flat and I see Finn standing there until he widens his eyes. "Whoa where have you been?" he asks referring to my dirty face and pouting mannerisms.

"Inside of an engine at Kylo Ren's house," I say with an utterly pushed-to-far expression.

He gestures with his head for me to come in and I do letting him shut the door behind me and call to the other room, "Poe, Rey's here. She just got back from Kylo Ren's place."

"Oh BB-8 make the popcorn. This is gonna be good," I hear him reply.

"Can I take a shower first? I'm filthy and I smell like engine grease and emo cologne," I ask with a tired sigh.

"Yeah go ahead."

"Thanks." I drop my bag and go to the loo after grabbing a clean school sweatshirt and tee from Poe's drawer and when I dig for a clean pair of athletic shorts I find a pair of boxers and say, "ew," before dropping them and finding what I wanted.

I am so relieved to be able to take a shower in such a clean environment. I hate my old bathtub in my house. This contraption is so much more enjoyable. And they seem to have an endless supply of hot water.

After a long fifteen minute rinse I get out and throw on the clothes I gathered before walking into the main room, plopping down on the sofa and finger combing my loose wet hair. It feels good to have my tight buns removed.

That's when I am instantly surrounded by Poe, Finn, and BB-8 who wait with eager expressions to what I have to tell them about my day.

I take a deep breath and stuff some popcorn in my mouth before I start.

I tell them every single detail about my day and how we nearly killed each other and how he threatened to chop off my hand. And how I hid behind his mother to stop him from killing me. I finish with a tired sigh.

Finn shakes his head. "Man some day I am really... gonna let you teach that guy a lesson." He pulls his lips in.

Poe snickers and starts to laugh when he looks down.

"And now I have to go find copies of all these parts while he just sits around doing nothing," I say in an angry tone.

"Could I help you?" Finn asks sweetly.

I smile at him. "Nah it's okay. Besides, you have to be specially trained in scavenging otherwise it's just too dangerous."

"Wait what were his parents' names again?" Poe asks.

"Han and Leia Solo."

"Han Solo? The Rebellion general?" Finn asks with interest.

"No the smuggler."