CHAPTER II: REY'S DECLASSIFIED FIRST ORDER SURVIVAL GUIDE

I slowly open my eyes after getting my hearing back.

Oh crap I'm dead.

He murdered me.

Is this heaven?

No wait if it was I don't think I'd still be dressed like this.

I open my eyes wider and frown when a white light catches my sight.

"Rey you're awake," I hear Finn say with relief.

"Uh yeah no kidding," I reply with sass.

"Yeah uh Kylo Ren—"

"Where?!" I sit up and start to freak out.

"No, no, no he's not here. Just relax," he says with his hands on my shoulders to calm me down.

I sigh and lie back down. "What happened?"

"You blacked out after Poe told you you smashed Kylo Ren in the face with a dodge ball," he answers plainly.

I put my hand to my face and groan.

"Yeah luckily I caught you before you hit your head or that would have been bad."

"Oh thank y—Wait weren't you all the way over on the bench?" I ask with confusion.

"...Yeah..." he says with hesitation.

"What about Poe? He was literally right next to me."

"By the time he noticed what was happening I was already there."

"How did you get there so fast?"

He opens his mouth to talk but then frowns. "I have no clue."

I sigh and shut my eyes. "Well I suppose this is as good of time as ever to begin writing a will."

"Probably a good idea..." he admits.

"S-so where is he...?"

"I don't know I ran to the nurse's office with you so fast I didn't take a second look."

I gulp. "He's probably sharpening his steak knife just plotting how he's going to slaughter me..."

"No he's not..." he says to relax me... but then he mutters, "...H-he'd probably use a... lightsaber f-for that."

"He has a lightsaber?!"

"Uh no no. Well it's homemade. I mean it looks like a kid made it. It's fine. He's not gonna kill you," he reassures, but seems as if he's convincing himself of that. "But this is the first time he's ever been hit by a girl," he tries not to laugh. "It's probably gonna make First Order histroy."

"I'm dead. He's really gonna kill me."

"There's a rumor going around that he takes it easy on girls... But uh there's also a rumor that he's the reason there aren't many girls at this school..." he says with regret.

"Oh geez," I breathe and begin to feel nauseous.

"Don't worry rumors around here are insane. I'm sure you'll live."

"Not betting on it..."

He makes a pained look.

Well tomorrow's going to be rough...

But you have to face the day whether you want to or not right?

.

.