CHAPTER X: CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE SITH LORD

We stop outside the door with Stormtroopers that guard it. Ben takes my arm before I head in and speaks quietly and sternly into my ear, "Whatever you do, lie. Don't fall for anything he tells you... I'll be outside by the benches." He leaves discretely and I stand there alone.

I glance up at the metal door and gulp before walking forward, almost expecting the troopers to grab me and escort me in there like a prisoner ready for execution.

But no I walk in alone...

As soon as I open the door there is something eerie about the air and I step into the pitch black room with only a little bit of light from the window in the distance...

The room is massive and immediately the door closes behind me. Why is this room so big? There's no furniture in here. I walk forward down the path lined with little lights and hesitate. Where's Snoke? I glance around and then when I look up I see a huge enormous figure in a throne but the size catches me off guard. "Holy snot you're a giant!" I stumble back and try not to cower.

Wait no that's a hologram.

Why would he make his hologram so huge?

And why is it so dark in here? I can't see a thing.

Where is the real Snoke?

"W-wait are you not here? Where are you broadcasting from—?"

"Silence!" a loud booming voice commands, instantly scaring the life out of me.

"Sorry—sorry," I whimper.

There is a frightening silence as the figure above leans back slightly in his chair, the light highlighting the edges of slightly deformed features. "...Tell me scavenger... where did you come from?" his voice makes Ben's seem like a mouse... well... almost.

"Uh... gym class?" I say in a mouse voice, speaking of which.

"Did I give you permission to speak?!" he roars.

"B-but you asked me a question—"

"You pathetic little weasel! Do not give me attitude!"

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry your majesty—please don't expel me or destroy my internal organs!" I cry out in a beg for mercy.

"Answer the question or I won't make any promises."

"Alderaan!" I say without thinking.

Oh holy mother of... what?

"Are you trying to be funny or do you just think I'm stupid?"

"N-no I wasn't trying to be funny—"

"Excuse me?!" he demands in fury.

"No, no, no I don't think you're stupid either just please don't kill me I'm not ready! I'm from Coruscant! My parents are gungans named Barbra and Mif! I'm nine-teen years old, I live with my cat, and I have six toes on one foot!" I say quickly, not one of those statements being true obviously.