"...Fine." I sigh

"THANK YOU BABY SIS!!!! I LOVE YOU!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!!" He yells

We discuss where to meet up and he tells me how to take care of him. I'll be meeting up with him tomorrow at the park. After a bit more talking, we finally hang up.

The next day I still had school. I looked at my closet and stared at the huge sweater. Amanda would always buy me new clothes, hoping that I'll get rid of my sweaters. I never wore any of them but maybe it was time for me to change...it was time to throw these darn sweaters. Maybe if I do...maybe Cole will think I'm pretty...

I hesitated and glanced at the mirror. Try new things...just don't listen to any bad comments. You took your medicine so there won't be any...voices...to take you down. You'll be fine...but bring a sweater just in case.

With that decided, I grabbed a black tanktop, black skinny jeans, red flannel, and a black scarf since it was getting chilly. I took a nice steamy shower and then got ready. I blow dried my hair with the hair dryer that was already in the restroom. I put on my clothes and put on a black beanie on as well. Pairing the outfit with my black converse, I looked at myself in the mirror.

I smiled widely as I actually looked pretty decent. I didn't look so bad... It wasn't a complete flop. Hmm...the medicine seems to really be working today. I guess this is what happens when I actually take them and not be stubborn and take them only when I feel like it.

I went downstairs and saw Marie and Cole eating breakfast. Cole looks up and is about greet me, but he stops and stares at me with wide eyes. His eyes looked at me up and down. He was checking me out.

"Damn." Was all he said

I felt gidddy knowing that I left him speechless. He actually saw me as attractive for once! I gave him a smile and took a piece of toast.

"We better get going Cole. Don't wanna be late for school" I say

He nods, still speechless. He goes out to open the car but I stay inside to talk to Marie for a while.

"Marie, will it be okay if my little nephew stays with us for a while. His parents are really busy and they want me to take care of him. You just have to look after him while I'm at school. I'll be taking a break from work so I could take care of him." I say

Marie's eyes lighten up. She smiles widely and claps her hands

"Yes yes of course!!! I would love some company here!! I miss dealing with little children. Oh!! This is so exciting!! I will prepare a room immediately!!" She says excitedly

"No need Marie. He'll be staying in my room." I say. She nods and I thank her. I get into Cole's car and he grins at me.

"You look gorgeous. You should really get rid of the sweater. Don't be ashamed of to hide yourself because you're beautiful." Cole says, making me blush bright red

"I just wanted to try." I shrug

We do the same thing we did yesterday. He drops me off near school and I walk the rest of the way. When I got to school there was a lot of whispers.

Who is she?

Is she new?

She's so pretty