Poem thing

I got bored as hell so I wrote this XD I want to make a story out of this:
Roses are red
And violets are blue
Sometimes I forget that I'm staring at you
Because In this life your dead, and I am too.
Living like this would do that to you.
The blacker the nights, the deeper the hue.
The more the fights the worst of you.
Because roses aren't red, and violets were never blue. I know now that I could never trust you.
Leaving in day hearing your cries at night
The longer the wails the stronger my fight.
When we do give in, and I return. The sheets are red, the walls splattered in the same hue.
You took your life because of me didn't you? I lay down in the bed, same idea as you. I stare in your face and just watch you.
Sometimes I forget that I'm staring at you, it's been fourteen days, and thirty two minutes sense they found you. They never found me, but I know the truth.
Because the walls are red, and so are you, I took my life beside you.
The darker the nights the deeper the hue, my blood splattered and went on you. But this isn't bad, and I know that. Because when I woke up to write this you weren't dead. You were just gone. And I knew why, I decided to never cry.
Roses are red violets are blue, the red on my wrist kinda looks like you. The walls go black, and the room leaves view, I knew that I died staring at you...