A day to Remember for Forever

I made this One-shot based off of the song in the media!

The kids were forced in to a sandy colored room, the shag carpet was white and clean. There was one window into a room with a white backdrop. The wood around the window was a light brown. The window was polished to a perfect shine.

in the middle of the room, was a light oak table, it was solid, and around it were seats. On the long ends, polished white leather love-seats. On the short ends were the same white leather but on a chair.

The door behind the kids closed loudly and made a crack, the kids jumped but sat down a moment later. The one wearing all black but with bright shoes sat with a girl wearing a mix of colors.

On the other side sat a girl wearing mostly black too, with a guy wearing black as well. On the chairs were two guys wearing dark colors.

The guy on the left was wearing black Nikes and dark blue-jeans, he had on a blue shirt and red hoodie. he hand long bright purple hair and light green eyes, the purple hair covering one of his eyes.

The other guy was wearing black/red/white LeBron's, dark blue jeans, a black shirt and camo hoodie. He had short white hair with green eyes. Black glasses and freckles adorned his face.

The boy in black was wearing grey Jordan's, black jeans and T-shirt, with a black hoodie. He had long dark brown hair with blue/green/grey eyes.

The women right next to him was wearing black Converse, with dark colored jeans, and a black shirt with a pink hoodie. She had long dirty blond and black hair with blue eyes.

The girl across from the guy in black, was wearing blue Nikes, dark jeans, black shirt and hoodie. She had long dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, with glasses.

The guy next to her had on grey/white/black Sketchers, black jeans and a blue shirt with a black hoodie. He had short brown hair and eyes, black and red glasses were sitting on his face.

On the table was a Revolver, the silver finish shiny, the handle white ivory with engravings. The gun itself was engraved with lines and such. Next to it on the right was six bullets.

On the left side was a card with words on it, the boy in black picking it up started to read. "We will keep this quick! Time to play a game of Russian Roulette, if you do not play you will all die...Actually we will torture you to death...Have fun! We'll be watching!".

The boy stopped, the girl beside him said "I can't believe this....Atticus do you believe this." Her eyes widened but even more as Atticus loaded the pistol with a bullet. He half-cocked it and spun the barrel. Pointing it to his head, he pulled the trigger but it clicked.

She freaked out, yelling "ATTICUS YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS! SKYE TELL HIM! JAYCE? JUPITER? KEVIN?". The other girl Skye shook her head.

The boy next to her nodded, he was Jayce, "We can't do much, except say our goodbye's and try to live...I'd rather one of you live then have us all die...If they could subdue us all and then stick us in here then I think they could easily kill us Esme...".

Esme nodded thinking about it her denial fading instantaneously, she took the gun silently and spun it, she pulled the trigger but it clicked. "From now on we say Goodbyes...Long and personal...It's only right...Esme and me will go first." Atticus said his voice quivering.

"Skye, your my cousin, and your the best cousin I could ask for, Jayce, we may have only known each other for three years, but you are my absolute best-friend....Jupiter, your a new friend, but I don't know were I would be without you! Kevin, hell if it wasn't for you I don't think I'd be so weird...Esme...I love you...That's all I will say...I want to stay right to the point.".