Question

Hey question?
Does anybody have any other writing website, that they feel it's better and feels better than WattPad?

Just a question, I've literally tried like seven different websites to find a better fit but WattPad is literally the best place.
Quotev
FanFiction.Net
ArchiveofOurOwn
WordPad/MicroSoft Word
Google Docs

And many more....

But I can't stand writing on any of these, do any of you prefer these websites over WattPad?

If so, would you, hypothetically, if you wanted to, just leaves WattPad and then go to that place, gaining your followers back, but we couldn't come with you?

Like every website I feel guilty writing on because you guys won't see it. So I have these inactive accounts on a bunch of em'...

And the writing engine I just can't stand, on any of these websites.

I just feel like WattPad is the literal best. To write on, and to be on.

The reason I'm asking this, is because I was trying to write on my FanFiction.Net and I could not at alllllll.....It was impossible I cringed just being on the website....Oooo.....Ill read stories on these websites, but never convert or switch over, I just dislike it so much, the idea....

Seriously, I hate the writing engines on everything except Microsoft word and Google Docs

The rest, screw off, get gud kid

No seriously, I actually got mad trying to write on FanFiction.Net....

Well okay, I'm done bye