Urban Dictinary

Ok so I looked up my nickname
Logan and some of them are horrible but this one is the perfect definition of me....now I know why I got my nickname
A unisex name, generally male however, of Scottish origin. It means "little hollow."
So a girl can be called Logan?

Logan's are usually sweet, cute, caring, very intelligent, and creative guys. One of the most amazing people you'll ever meet. They may seem shy at first but once you get to know them they are friendly and quite social. They are awesome friends and stick up for the ones they are close to.
They've also got the greatest eyes ever.
My boyfriend is a Logan, he stands up for me when I need it and comforts me when I'm downing myself.
The cute part not so much

The other
Logan

L: Laughable.
O: Original.
G: Goofy.
A: An Addicting Person / Amazing Kisser.
N: Nice.

<33
Pssh; Uhm.
Hes My Logan <33
Yea not sure about kissing
But the rest say I'm like this sex-beast
And no.....I am kinda sad of those ones
So Atticus now!

A constellation of stars shaped somewhat similarly to the ancient city of athens formed by 13 stars. Visible from most of the northern hemisphere. The word atticus is derived from the Latin word "attica" which means "from athens". Hence the name of the constellation.

Originally the name of the main character from the book To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.

Also a clothes brand make, worn by alot of punk/rock/pop/emo/alt bands.
Person 1: *reading TKAMB* wow, this Atticus dude is really cool!

Person 2: So is my Atticus tee! It rules!

......it also says he's the roman sex god....why are my two favorite guy names so sexual????

Sooo.....Lucy I'm not looking forward....
Oh this is awesome!!

Some hot chick who your friends like better than you.
Wow, who's that!
It must be that Lucy girl.

a small cute girl with a dazzling smile and beautiful eyes. often doesn't realise just how beautiful and charming she is. a lucy is intelligent, kind and the best sort of friend. she is there for you when you're sad and gives the most amazing hugs. she is funny without knowing it and has a head full of amazing stories. a lucy longs for fun and adventure and loves to dance. lucy can be shy and full of self doubt, but once she lets you in she will make you happier than you ever realised.
1. who's that girl? she must be a lucy, she's so awesome and doesn't even know it.
2. you have a lucy? lucky bastard, don't ever let her go.
3. damn i fucked up. don't worry man, lucy will forgive you, she's amazing.

A sexy, attractive female who is intelligent and understanding. A fun filled character with endless amusement. Usually found in the UK with dazzling eyes and a smile to die for, a cuddly person who means the world to anyone (unless retarded)
1: hows your relationship?
2: crap!
1: why?
2: i need a lucy, i got a bob :(
1: dumb piece of crap!!

So Lucy wasn't bad
Well I just don't like the UD at all...