One-shot might be series?

I was walking in the street alone the night it happened, coming back from the bar sober as always. I never drank but went to hang out with friends. Tonight though, my car broke down so instead of a nice drive back to my apartment I had to wade through the black night into the open park.

The light that lit up a bench was the only that I could see in the denser forest. There was four paths to take but I was content with resting as of the moment. The air was crisp even with my black jeans, and black trenchcoat the wind still cut into my body. I was shivering to say the least, my purse was on the bench with me.

Gleaming a pale blue against the worn yellowish wood, the rest of the forest was basically black. I looked up and tightened my trench coat over my red shirt, and pushed my red converse together and curled up into the long coat. I was hoping to get home without a hitch and call the maintenance man tomorrow. But it seemed as if a taxi was my safest bet.

I took out my phone the white a weird contrast to the dark night, and started to dial the the taxi place. The call buzzed instead of dialing, confused and getting worried I dialed again, nothing. I quickly tried to text a friend but the message said "Can't go through" But I had a three bar signal.

I got up and was about to walk out of the forest thinking that may be it, but I stopped dead when I saw the figure. He was tall, wearing black jeans and boots, shirt and jacket. A silver chain glittered on his neck, giving complement to the silver jewelry on his wrist. Finger cut gloves adorned his long pale fingers.

His face mostly covered in shadows was as pale as his fingers, on closer inspection he was actually white. His eyes were a sparkling red, and his hair was a dark grey. It was ruffled and longish curved to the right. His ears wearing a crystal and a moon as ear-rings were actually long and pointed....Like a elfs.

He walked forward, muscles rippling against his black clothes, when he spoke, sharp teeth pointed to a edge showed, "Well well well, looks like I have my mark." The way he spoke was awkward to hear, his voice was deep and high, like two voices. It also felt like he was pushing the words towards me.

Confused and scared I spoke with a quiver, "W-who are yo-ou?" I sounded dead scared. My voice went up octaves. I couldn't move, the fear held me in place, and his face made it so I couldn't look away.

When he spoke again, his voice was at a deeper spectrum indefinitely, "Lazan, and you must be Caroline, your hairs dark red, and your eyes are blue, your voice fits the bill....Hey do you work at the store for human clothes down the street?"

I was stunned into silence at that moment, I nodded smally without thinking about the consequences in what I just said. When he said his name he said it as la-z-on, I was beginning to think he wasn't a regular. His next question struck me cold, "Time to take your brain then!"

His voice was high and airy now, girlish to say the least, he took something out of his pocket. A long black knife, he started walking forward face kempt. My spell of fear wore off into a deeper fear that boosted me into action.

I turned on heel and started running as fast as I could, my boots clomping, when I felt close enough to the street I yelled as loud as I could. "HELP!! I'M BEING ATTACKED BY A MAN IN BLACK!!! HELP! POLICE!!!! HEEELLPP!!! HE-" My last plea was cut off by a sickly cold white hand with gloves.

The knife and face of Lazan appeared, his features contorted in a sadistic smile he raised the knife to the top of my head. I thought fast under fear, and kicked him in the jewels, he seemed unfazed. I hit him in the chest next, he grunted but keep getting closer.

He was trying to be perfect, I thought quickly, and bit his hand, he let go and growled while I jumped away and started running. Deep into the forest I went, hoping to escape until the police came to her aid.