I'm ordinary and a hot guy likes me? WTF! Ch.18

Depuis le début

“You know you’re going to get caught,” I told him. He looked up and smiled at me. He took the last step down. “I thought you were going to ditch the rest of school.”

“Funny I don’t remember saying that I was going to ditch the rest of school.”

“What made you come down?” I asked.

“Well it’s right before seventh period. I think they were going to call us to the office. Isn’t that we you are going?”

“You’re creepy you know that,” I told him. He laughed and put his arm around me.

“Not creepy. Just smart.”

Trey’s P.O.V

When we got to the office the bell rang. It was the end of sixth period.

“Hey Jenna,” I said.

“Welcome back Trey. Not a surprise to see you here. You,” she said pointing a pencil at Rose. “You I am surprised to you here.” I laughed and put my arm around Rose’s shoulders again and said, “she’s a newbie, but don’t worry, she’ll become a regular soon. Very soon, I promise you that.” Jenna was young enough that she knew the double meaning in my words. Rose however was clueless. For someone so smart she could really be stupid sometimes. I guess she was book smart and not street smart. I’ll have to tell her what it meant later.

“Jenna are they here yet?” Willie asked Jenna through a speaker in the phone. She pushed a button, “yes they’re here.”

“Send them in.”

“Guys go on in.” Rose and I started to walk to Willie’s office. She grabbed my arm and threw it off. I chuckled. We entered.

“Have a seat, Trey, Rose.” We sat down on our usual seats.

“I hear you skipped yesterday’s detention.”

“Really? Who told you?” I asked sarcastically.

“The janitor. I’m disappointedit wasn’t Ms. Pavon who did. I told her that since she let you slide she will no longer be your after school detention…teacher. Mr. Stephenson will.” I looked at Rose. Her face had gone white. I knew how much she despised him.

“Willie, how about if we never do it again, we still have Ms. Pavon?” I asked, using the sweetest voice I ever could.

“No. I was going to make you spend your lunch with Mr. Stephenson, but Ms. Pavon said she still needed help. And since you skipped your detention I will extend it a week. Both lunch and after school. So you will have detention until….well let’s see. Your last detention lasted till the 27,the lunch one lasted till the 31st. So for this one, Rose yours will last until June 3rd and Trey yours will last till the 10th. And your lunch detention will last till the 3rd of June also. Are we clear?”

“What?! No! The 10th is the last day of school. I can’t have detention that day!” I complained. I mean come on. It was the last day of school.

“Well you should’ve thought about that before Mr. Simmons.” Willie said. He can’t be serious.

“You can’t do that.” I was going to say that. I opened my mouth to say that. But I didn’t say that. I looked at Rose. She barley said it in a whisper. When I looked at her I saw sweet, delicate, Rose. But I knew she wasn’t.

“Please enlighten me on why I can’t do that, Miss Nylon.”

“Because after school detention on the last day of school doesn’t exist.”

“I beg your pardon.”

“When that final bell rings on the 10th school is out for three months. You can’t keep someone after school when there is no school.” She had a point. Smart girl.