chapter 0.15.

Leah's P.o.v.
I took off my blouse and threw it over the chair, turning up the fan throwing off the sheets turning restlessly in the bed. Getting up, opening the room window, why is the room so hot when Alex isn't in here? Going downstairs forgetting that the football team was coming over walking into the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of vodka going out into the living room when I heard people whistling, and Alex came and stood in front of me.

You're up, he said putting his shirt over me kissing my forehead. Oh crap I didn't remember, I said hugging my breasts. Your dress is on the bed, we're having a party, and I want you to look really sexy, he said kissing my neck. Don't I always, I said tensing by his actions. Yes you do, I was just messing with you, now go change, he said pushing me towards the stairs.

I ran up stairs and changed into the black dress Alex chose for me, it had holes in the sides, a mesh back, a deep v cut at the bosoms, and it was really short and frilly, and he also took out my leather black pumps to go with it. Brushed my hair and pinned it up, the applied my make up, my make up only includes mascara and eyeliners. I went down stairs and I say everyone dressed formal, Alex was in a black pants with a black shirt that sucked to his body and a black shoes, and the team were in the same thing. Are we going to an all black party on something, Alex looks so adorable. I walked over to Alex who was talking to James and Joel.

******************************
Alex's P.o.v.
I wanted to surprise Leah with the dinner the team planned up for our 5th year anniversary. I know she forgot but it's alright, she's always reminding me so the one time she forgot is alright. She's going through a lot with losing her best friend and her mom moving away. We all decided to wear matching outfits tonight seeing that we are a team. I stood down stairs waiting on Leah, when I saw everyone staring behind me, turning around I saw and angel, Leah looks so beautiful just like her mother, too bad she isn't here to see her and celebrate with us. She looked so innocent and sweet not that she isn't.
Wow, Leah you look amazing, I said walking over to her. Thank you I added a little finishing touches, she said brushing her hair out if her face. I held her hand and pulled her towards me when the photographers came and took our pictures individually, together and with the team. Joel and James both took some pictures with her, Joel and Leah became really close friends after she and Santanio stopped talking, and he really seems to put out everything being both our friend seeing that he's an only child.