chapter 0.5.

Leah's P.o.v

He's always lonely once I stop talking to him and come straight home without even saying goodbye.
He brought me over to his bed, laid my down and then lied on top of me. Omg he thinks he is so light because he never misses a work out session, for Pete's sake I'm a girl.

"Ugh, Alex your not as light as you think you are babe", I said pushing him off and then climbing on top of him. "Now that's more like it", I said sitting on his grind.
"Babe I don't think its a good idea to sit there", he said winking at me.
Leaning down biting his neck, he screamed in pain, I got up and ran down stairs and he ran after me.

*********************
"Alex who is this?" His dad asked as Alex grabbed me throwing me over his shoulder. "Oh hi dad I wasn't expecting to see you here, this is Leah my girlfriend", Alex said placing me back on my feet. "Nice to meet you", his dad said extending a hand. "The pleasure is all mine", I said shaking his hand when Alex grabbed me from behind pulling me over to the sofa sitting down with me in his lap turning on the TV.

"Babe what do you want to do now?" Alex asked biting my ear. "Go back to the room where we were before", I said winking at him.

We got up running back upstairs closing the door behind us. Alex jumped on the bed and pulled me on top of him.

We turned over after a while with Alex on top of me, we started making out when there was a knock on the door, then it opened, and his mom pushed her head through. "Alex dear, um, your dad an I are leaving for  a month please be careful and......." she said before Alex cut her off. Pulling away from kissing me Alex interrupted her saying "Okay I get it bye mom am busy right now, I'll call you later" he said frustrated. "Okay dear but remember to use protection", she said laughing. "Bye mom, now close the door and be on your way", Alex answered sounding really annoyed.
"Bye Mrs. Williams", I said giving her the hint that she should leave. She closed the door and shortly after we heard the house door closed too.

****************
"Alex am hungry" i heard his little sister yell opening the door, she started screaming when she saw Alex on top of me kissing me. "There's ice-cream in the freezer, now get out", he yelled at her getting up closing the door behind her.

"*Sigh*What does a guy have to do to get some privacy around here" he mumbled, lying beside me hugging me from behind kissing my neck.
Laughing, I turned around facing him, and he kissed me on my nose.
"Stay with me tonight babe, please", he said begging.
"Sure I don't see why not, am going get my clothes and things for school tomorrow" i said getting up.

********************
I came back with my bag, a black high waist pants, a red tube top, my red and black converse and my black leather jacket.
"You're one hot babe", Alex said lying on his back looking at me. Placing my things on his room chair, I Jumped on top of him kissing him, he grabbed my butt kissing my neck, and we fell asleep.