chapter0.8.

Getting up rolling over in the bed, stretching in the bed,
Morning beautiful, how did you sleep? Alex asked standing over me. I slept fine, why are you up so early? I asked turning on my tummy. I went for a run then in went to visit my aunt to see how my sister was doing, he said looking at me.
Oh fuck am late for school! I said jumping out of bed rushing into the bathroom. You sound so sexy when you curse, and babe its Saturday,Alex said sitting on his bed.
Coming out if the bathroom wrapped into my towel, drying my hair. Wanna go party today babe? Alex asked getting up off the bed. Can we go to the beach instead? I asked. sure thing babe, he answered winking at me.

***************************
Alex's P.o.v.
Okay so she's cute an all but I don't want another guy to touch her, call me protective but she's mine.
Okay so yes I have a crazy girlfriend.

Leah's P.o.v.
I was wearing a blue and white bikini, with a mesh dress and Alex was in a blue and white shorts, yeah Alex said he had to match up with me, crazy right. I think he's head over heels for me.

**************************
Babe wanna go in the water? Alex asked lying on top of me playing with my bra strap. Yeah I don't see why not, I answered slapping away his hand. Come on then let's go, he said getting up pulling me to my feet. Seems as if you planned to meet us here, turning around we saw Joel and the gang. Hey guys, I said pulling away from Alex. What are you all doing here, Alex asked wrapping his arms around my waist. We got bored and decided to go look some chicks and hit the beach, Justin answered winking at me. So where are the chicks, I asked jokingly. They went to change, Wane answered quickly. Seems that my chick is the only one that's smart, she changed from home, Alex said pinching my butt.
We all know we don't have any chicks, Joel said folding his arms looking at Justin.
Babe,how about that swim? Alex asked pulling me into the water.

***************************
Alex's P.o.v
Walking out deeper in the water with leah watching the guys on the shore.
Wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me, she jumped on me and we started kissing.
How I wished I was on the sand right now, sadly the guys are up there. Babe wanna go back to shore, I asked. Yes, I have something to complete, leah answered, grabbing onto me. Walking back to shore with her she climbed down and took off her dress and pushed me on the sand and laid on top of me, and we started making out.
Well it seems someone is having fun, Justin said sitting on the sand beside us. Shut up Justin,Alex yelled .