chapter 0.13.

Leah's P.o.v.
I got up and went for a run and came back and cooked breakfast, cleaned the house, took a shower and got ready for school, Alex woke up when I was getting dressed, we were going to be late for school if he hadn't woke up, he got up and went in the shower and came back out dripping wet with his towel around his waist, I was wearing a black high waist mini pleated skirt and a black tube top and my black timberlands, my hair in a ponytail.
Alex was dressed in a black jeans pants, a black muscle T-shirt, his black combat boots, his hair was crazy as always, we made our way downstairs, we ate, brushed our teeth and left for school.
I drove my mustang to school because alex said he was tired of driving, we entered the school yard, I parked beside Joel and the gang, we came out of the car and started talking. Shortly after the school bell rang and we made our way inside.

***************************
I placed my books in my locker and took out my biology book and head for class. I entered the class room and sat beside Taffy the school player, he and I were close friends but he's always driving me crazy, I sat beside him because the only other seat was beside Santanio and I was not going to sit there.
The teacher was absent so I decided to talk to Taffy, he laid in my lap and allowed me to play in his hair, while this was happening Alex walked in like he was early for class. He took his chair and came and sat beside us and his gang came and followed shortly after, they started talking about their game this Saturday and who they'll be taking to the after party, Alex and Taffy both said they were carrying me to the party, so I just agreed and they started arguing about who should carry me, we all sat and listened to them.

The bell rang and Taffy and I headed for the library and alex and the others headed to football practice. While we were walking u heard someone calling my name, turning around ni saw Santanio running towards us, I ignored and continued walking.