chapter 0.7.

Santanio's P.o.v.
Look at them he has his hands all over her, she's really happy. Ugh what am I doing she's my best friend, she really is beautiful . Stop it San get yourself together, you'll never have that chance. Why am I even thinking about that.
Look at him, he's only using her until a matter of time.

"Hey Santanio, are you alright?" Leah asked walking over to me. "Yeah am fine hun", I said not realizing what I just said. "Excuse me?" She asked looking puzzled.
I just stood there staring at her not realizing I WS now falling in love with her, snapping out of my dream, are you crazy that could ruin your friendship stupid.

**********************
"Babe, Santanio is acting really weird", I said to Alex as we sat in the sofa. "What makes you say that", he asked glued to the television. "He's behave all soft and emotional now, like he's in love with someone", I answered feeling bad for him. Breaking his attention away from the television, Alex looked at me with an arched eyebrow, "I hope its not with you cause in that case I may have to take action", he answered furiously. A text message came in on my phone.

Santanio
Hey beautiful😍

Leah
Are you drunk?🙅

Santanio
No am not, why?😕

Leah
You would never call me that!😑

Santanio
Maybe I have changed towards you!😍

Leah
Explain😠

Santanio
Leah I know we've been friends since forever, and I think I may have started developing feelings for you, Leah I love you.💜💜💜💜😘

Leah
Hey man this is Alex, get your own girl, Leah's mine, stop falling for her, BTW, you just destroyed your friendship moron.😠😈🙅

Santanio
..........🙈🙊😖

************************
"Babe you OK?" Alex asked sitting beside me on the bed. "Yeah am fine, never been better", I answered sharply.
"Please stop lying, babe your crying, I know your not fine", he answered sounding upset.

Why would Santanio fall for me when there are so many girls out there, like seriously he had to ruin so many years of friendship. Alex and I fell asleep the same time, Alex on his back and me on top of him.