chapter 0.11.

Kicking off my shoes in the corner of the room running upstairs with Alex hot on my heels running into the room closing the door but Alex was quicker than me and made it inside the room, jumping over into his room through the window running downstairs running straight into him. Well, well, well, look what I caught, Alex said grabbing me. Alex please let me go, I said squealing in his arms. You sound so adorable, but no, am gonna make out with you until your out of breath, he said when he was interrupted by a knock at the door.
Who is it, he asked still holding me. It us man, chill, Joel answered opening the door. I told you she would be over here, Justin said coming inside the house.

Why are you guys here, Alex asked nibbling my ear. Alex we come over every Sunday, remember, Andre said sitting in the couch. I was kinda busy so I forgot, Alex said kissing me cheek. I see, anyways you can deal with her later, and why are you dressed so fancy? Joel asked
Leah made me go to church with her this morning,Alex answered tickling me. My mom told me to carry you, I answered laughing.

Biting his ear, kissing him on his neck, he lifted me up by my butt kissing my neck falling on the couch opposite to the guys who were watching us we started making out forgetting that they were still there. Alex took off my dress throwing it away when the guy started whistling to get our attention to remind us that they were still in the house.

Oh crap, I totally forgot you guys were still in the house, Alex said covering me with his body. luckily I was in a shorts and a tube top, Alex got up off me and pulled me up with him. Damn girl you have a sexy body, I could steal you away from Alex,  Joel said winking at me. Back off dude she's mine, he said growling and standing in front of me defensively.
Hey man I was just joking, oh  before I forget Santanio was asking for you Leah, what's up with you and that guy, Joel said folding his arms.
I have no idea who you're talking about, I shaped back at him.
He told her he liked her and ruined their friendship because of love, she's upset with him and I hurt by his actions so she stopped talking to him, Alex said snuggling his head in my neck taking in my scent and breathing really hard on my neck trying to calm me down and he was successful.

Aw man I wish I had a girl that wanted to spend more than just a night in bed with me, a girl like you Leah, Justin said pouting. I'm sure the right girl will find you, I said looking at Alex who was looking down at me.