chapter 0.14.

Leah's P.o.v.
I sat on the bench reading while Taffy watched them practice. I'm not so much of a football fan, but I have never missed a game, weird right. Writing a story in my book when a ball landed in my lap, looking up I saw James the perverted jock on the team smirking at me. I am tired of you picking on me James, time you learned a lesson. I got up and went into the boys changing room, changed into a high waist shorts and a sports bra, yes almost everything I have has to be high waist except for my dresses. I came out of the room and pulled on my converse and went onto the field. Catching my hair in a bun Alex yelled out to James to go put on a helmet. Yes I can play football, my dad taught me and I was on the team in middle school. They all went to their playing positions and the coach blew the whistle and I threw in the ball and collected it back and headed straight for James who was in the goal and blasted the ball right in his nuts.
I'm not cruel I just love taking revenge, or maybe I am cruel, oh well. James fell to the ground, I collected the ball and went to open field when the coach blew the whistle.
Sanchez red card, he yelled at me. I wasn't playing in the game I just came to get revenge, I yelled folding my arms.
I walked over to James and helped him out.

You don't mind if I touch down there do you? I asked. No I don't, he answered in pain. Good I just need to check if any damage was done, I said massaging around his grind. Your fine there's no damage done, I'm really sorry but I get angry easily and there's no stopping me when I am, I said helping him to his feet. He walked with a limp to the changing room.
Sanchez come here now, the coach yelled at me again. Yes coach, I answered standing in front of him. Don't do that again, he said in a stern and serious voice. I'll try not to, I said walking off.

Babe I never knew you played football, Alex said standing in front of me bracing on the locker, as he was about to kiss me they ducked us with water and ran off.
I need to go have a shower, I said grabbing his towel from his shoulder walking into the shower.
I came out wrapped in his towel, they all came out of the changing room and left Alex lying on a bench waiting on me. Babe please tell me you have my undies in your bag, I said searching through my stuff. Yeah I always have, he said handing me his bag, I found my black lace panty and my black bra in his bag why does Alex have my undies in his bag anyways. I quickly slipped into them and pulled on my clothes over it.
You ready now? he said getting up. Nope I haven't pulled on my shoes yet, I said pouting. Come here he said sitting up straight. Walking over to him he pulled me in his lap and pulled on my timberlands for me and we left and went home.

James
Hey Leah 🙋

Leah
Hi James. How's your friend doing. 🙋🙇

James
He's fine but a little bruised. 👍😕

Leah
I am really sorry 😱😳

James
Its alright. how did you learn to play like that? 💪⚽

Leah
My dad taught me when I was younger. 👶⚽

James
That's awesome. Tell Alex the team is coming over tonight. 💃💁

Leah
Sure. 👍👌

James
Thanks, see you there. 👍👀👀

Babe James said the team is coming over tonight, I said looking at him. Oh that's nice but I'll be busy, he answered winking at me. We can get busy when they leave just give them a little attention, I said rubbing his thigh, that's his weak spot so I do that to get my way.
Okay, fine you win, he said as we pulled up in the drive way.
We entered the house, I went upstairs to sleep and Alex sat in the sofa watching flash.