chapter 0.3.

Getting off the bike Alex and I stood outside my door talking, then we started kissing when my mom opened the door and saw us.
"Leah your dad is here", she said sounding pissed.
I pulled Alex inside with me, he sat on the couch and I laid in his lap and he started kissing me again, after a while I heard my dad calling me. Looking up he stood at the kitchen counter looking at us, so I sat up in Alex's lap and looked at him. "Your moving in with me", he said. "What! Hell no", I shouted. "You heard me now go pack and let's go", he answered. "You haven't been in my life for ten fucking years and you're coming back now trying to boss me around, go boss around your little whore that caused mom to get a divorce", I yelled getting up storming off to my room slamming the door.

************
"Babe are you okay", Alex asked climbing through my room window. "Yeah am fine", I lied turning away my face trying to hide the tears. "I know you're not", he said pulling me into his arms kissing my forehead. "Remember our date babe I bought you a dress", he said wiping my eyes. "Thanks am going get ready", I answered. "I'll see you downstairs" he said as he went through the window. I went into the bathroom and had a shower then came out and got dressed. It was a teal mini dress with a shocking pink heels. I then grabbed my purse and came out of the room. Walking down the stairs I saw Alex in a teal shirt, with a black pants and a black jacket, no tie and his black converse, talking to my mom.
I walked over to him, when he saw me he froze for about 30seconds before he spoke. "You look amazing", he went behind me and fish braided my hair and pinned it up with a shocking pink clip, "there we go", he said smiling.
"Come on guys let's take a picture", mom said.
Alex turned me side ways and held me around the waist and my hands around his neck, then mom snapped the picture wiping a single tear from her eye, "I haven't seen you so happy since we moved" mom said almost sobbing. "Mom", I said blushing. She laughed as we left the house I saw a black mustang parked out side.
"Happy birthday babe", Alex said hugging me from behind.
"What time is it" I asked, "12:00 a.m. babe" he answered. Turning around hugging him, "thank you, I totally forgot about my birthday", I said.
"Well then let's go have some fun, we have to be back in time for school", he said opening the car door.

***************
Rocking to the music, Alex held me close while he was talking to his friends who helped put the party together. "Joel we both know she is not going to accept your offer", Alex said wrapping his arms around my waist resting his chin on the nape of my neck.
We danced for some hours until we left and went to the club where we played pool.
After a while we left and went home.
Knocking on the door I got a message from mom saying she wasn't home and I could not find my keys.
"Babe you could stay with me in the mean while", Alex said leaning on his house door.