chapter 0.1.

Leah's Pov.

I woke up and turned lazily in the bed looking at the clock, jumping out of the bed. Oh crap am late for school! Stumbling into the bathroom. Taking a quick shower then coming out , wrapped up in my towel with my hair dripping wet when I heard a whistle from next door, looking across I saw Alex leaning on his window sill staring at me. "Damn babe have I ever told you how sexy you are?" He asked winking at me. "Good morning Alex", I said smiling. "Good Morning Leah", he answered playfully. "Babe aren't you going to get ready for school?" He asked staring at me. "Yeah just give me a few minutes", I said closing the window and curtains. I searched through my wardrobe and pulled out a leopard print shorts and a close fitting top that could not close at the bust and a booty and got dressed, I then brushed my hair and viewed myself in the mirror then ran down stairs grabbed my bag, keys and an apple and kissed my mom goodbye and head out the door.

"What took you so long?" Alex asked looking frustrated, "Am sorry I woke up late", I walked over to him and tipped and kissed him on the cheek. He then walked over to his car and opened the door for me, then closed it when I got in then jumped into the drivers seat and drove off. After a 20 minutes ride we arrived at school, he parked the car, we got out and his friends motioned us as we walk out of the parking lot. We stood there conversing for a while when the school bell rang, we said goodbye to his friends and entered the school building. He walked me over to my locker and waited as I removed my books for my first period. He looked at me and smiled and brushed a loose strand of hair out of my face. He walked me to my class and kissed me on the forehead before he told me goodbye and left

I walked into the classroom and took my seat beside Joel one of Alex's friends then everyone started rushing in taking their seats as the teacher entered the classroom. Mr. Broderick starts teaching when Alex rushes in with my bag and textbook, he asked permission and gave me my things then left. He wrote the page number on the board and then sat at his desk. I plugged in my earphones and started reading the pages he wrote down. After a while I completed the assignment and went to my phone, watching a video in YouTube when Alex texted me.

Beastly Alex
Hey babe, what you doing for lunch? 

Leah
Studying, why? 

Beastly Alex
Can I buy you a snack or something? 🍕🍤

Leah
No that's fine. 

Beastly Alex
Babe you have to eat something 

Leah
*sigh* fine, I'll be in the library. 🏢

"Ms. Santairy off the phone and back to work or go to the detention room", my teacher yelled at me. I quickly shoved my phone in my pocket then skipped through the pages of my text book, when the bell finally rang. We all filed out of the classroom, and I rushed to my locker switching books for my biology class in third period seeing I was free for the second period, so I locked my locker I screamed finding Alex staring at me face to face only a few centimeters away from each other. He quickly grabs my waist and hugged me trying to comfort me after he scared me. I missed you, he pouted sadly. But Alex we were together about an hour ago, I answered. He spun me around and leaned on the locker and held me in front of him by my waist, he looked at me and smiled when I scoffed at the girls that were checking Alex out, but he paid no attention to them.
"I have to go now babe", he pouted and kissed me then ran off running backwards and blew kisses to me.

***********
Opening my book around a table in the library I read through about five chapters before I was surprised by Alex with a bouquet of roses and a box of chocolate, "Will you go on a date with me tonight", he whispered looking directly into my eyes. "Sure if you promise not to disturbed me when I am studying" I said folding my arms. "I promise", he said giving me the box if chocolate and the bouquet, then sat beside me and took out his phone and plugged in his earphones. Ignoring him I went back to studying, we sat there for an hour before the bell rang. I nudged Alex and left the library.

Opening my locker I saw a small box and a note fall out on the floor, picking it up I opened it and saw a jewelry set with a ring, bracelet, necklace and earnings, then I read the note "I saw these and thought you might like them, please let me know if you do." Love Alex.

After closing my locker my phone rang, looking at the callers ID I saw Santanio I answered

Leah
Bello 🙋

Santanio
*laughing* hi leah, do you have biology in third period? 😹📗📘

Leah
Yeah and so does Alex 👫💏

Santanio
Oh cool see you in class 🙀🙇

Leah
Okay. Hanging up

"Who was that?" I heard someone ask, turning around facing Alex. "Santanio", I answered walking off with him to class, we walked in and took a seat and the teacher walked in shortly after.