chapter 0.6.

Turning in the bed Alex kissed me and said it was time for me to get ready. "You're up early", I said getting up off the bed. "I brought my sister to my aunt where she will be staying until mom returns", he replied exiting the room. I ran into the shower and got ready, came out and got dressed. Grabbing my bag I ran down stairs and found Alex talking to his friend at the door, he was dressed in something similar to my out fit. A red muscle t shirt, a black low ride jeans and a black converse.
"Babe are you ready yet", Alex yelled turning around. "Babe there is no need to yell, and yes I'm ready", I answered grabbing the house keys, we came out of the house and I closed the door. Alex was standing beside a black pick up van.

*****************
Driving into the school yard, I parked the van and we all came out of the van.
Alex came out of the van, and a girl walked up to him flirting with him, Alex tried to ignore her but she still proceeded.
Walking over to them, "he's cute isn't he?" I asked leaning on the van. "He is indeed", she answered playing with his hair.

Leah's P.o.v.
This bitch has no manners, I'm the only person who should mess up his hair. What a fucking whore, enough of this.
"Darling you're messing around with the personal property of someone", I said politely. "Too bad for them he's mine now", she said flashing her hair. "Babe you have something on your lip", Alex said pushing past her when she tried to kiss him. "What's on my lip?" I asked puzzled. "My lips", he said kissing me, bracing on the van. "He's yours" she asked shockingly, "I am so sorry about before, I had no idea" she said in a terrified tone. "Laughing, just don't try it again", I said sharply pulling away from Alex. "Babe why did you do that I was have fun", Alex mumbled folding his arms. "We have class, you can have all the fun you want at home", I said kissing him then pulling him inside the school building.

***********************
Sitting at the back of the class Santanio came and sat beside me, "hey Leah what's up", he asked. "Nothing much, by the way, you're in Alex's seat", looking up at Alex who was standing beside him and was really angry. "Well aren't you going to move?" Alex asked sounding really pissed. "Am sorry", he said getting up walking away. "Leah I don't think I need to say anything else", he said brushing my hair. The principal announced that our teacher would not be at class, so I slept on Alex who was reading his text book.