chapter 0.16.

Leah's P.o.v.
Something is going on, what are they up to, Alex is acting really strange. I don't know am I forgetting something. I walked about talking to everybody who were at the house. We left for some party five minutes ago. Alex blindfolded my eyes the whole ride, he's messing up my make up. he took me out of the car and lead my to this place that was play my favorite song, he removed the blindfolds, ugh finally..... there was a happy 5th anniversary to Alex and Leah banner. There we ten waiters at each table the room was in my favourite colour.
I walked inside and looked around everyone came in at sat at a table, I sat at the centre table with Alex, Joel and James. We ordered our food and drinks, I took the Italian course with tequila and Alex took the Korean course, Joel took the French course with vodka and James took the same course I took with tequila we all sat and enjoyed ourselves. James and I are both from Italy, Joel is from France and Alex is form Korea, I gotta say Korean guys are sexy and Alex is a plain example, we chose the courses we're used to from our home land.
Babe do you like it, Alex asked me. I honestly did not remember, I am really sorry, I said not looking at him.
Its ok babe, your always reminding me so I forgive you, maybe your just distracted, he said turning my face to his kissing my forehead.

*********************************
Leah's P.O.V.
We swayed in the wind rocking to the music together we danced across the dance floor arm in arm. Then we were disturbed by my phone
Rinnnnnnngggg rinnnnng

Hello, this is Leah Santairy how may u help you, I answered sound as professional as I could.
Leah its your mother, she met in an accident and is now in coma, Nick said sounding worried. What..... No you're lying, I screamed. Leah why would I lie about something like that, Nick answered almost crying. No you're lying she's alive, I screamed hanging up the phone, crying, running out of the building. Alex came running after me, and grabbed me right before I ran in front of a car.
Leah what's wrong? Alex asked pulling me into a hug. My mom's in a coma, I cried hugging him burring my face in his chest.

***********************************
Alex's P.o.v.
All knew is that we were on the next plane to New York, Leah was still crying, I tried my best to comfort her but it isn't working she sat there staring out the window, with her earphones plugged in not talking to me. I had nothing to do so i decided to bother her. I took out one of the ear plugs and plugged it in my ear. And pulled her in my arms and combed her hair. Her face looked terrible, she was depressed.

The plane landed and we came of the plane and went through the airport, packed our luggage's in a cab and headed for the hospital.