chapter 0.20.

Alex was on the football field with his team and I sat on the side bench watching them play. Alex came running over to me then pulled me to my feet and over to the others. Guys I want you to meet the assistant coach, and my girlfriend Leah Santairy shell be substituting for coach Richards, Alex said hugging me around the waist resting his chin on my head. Hi coach, we'll do our best to let you feel welcome, Jason said looking at Alex. Oh by the way there are no female showers so we're gonna have to share, Mario said winking at me.
That's nothing new, and nothing I haven't done before, I assured them looking up at Alex who was looking down at me, he then smiled and pecked my nose.

**********
I sat in the car waiting on Alex who was busy talking to James and Joel, he finally finished and entered the car, he kissed me and apologized for making me wait then drove off.
As he pulled up in our parking lot I came out of the car and went inside when his sister came rushing down the walkway to me, jumping on me.
Hi Brianna, how was your stay? I asked her hugging her. Boring that's why I came home, you and Alex are a ton load of fun, she answered smiling. Alex walked up and kissed her forehead ruffling her hair. She scolded him and climbed down out of my arms and ran after him as he ran away.
I went in the kitchen to cook as they played, I prepared spaghetti with meatballs and some fruit punch juice.
When I was through cooking Alex ran in the kitchen hiding his nuts saying his sister threatened to hit him in them. I grabbed Brianna and went upstairs to her room to comb her hair and left Alex to himself.
After I finished braiding Brianna's hair we went down to eat, Alex and I washed the dishes when we were through, then we all sat to watch a movie age appropriate for Brianna.

Alex's P.O.V.
Both Brianna and Leah fell sleep in my lap, I carried Brianna up to her room tucked her in then came down for Leah and brought her up to our room, changed her clothes then I left to go play football with the guys on the community ball ground.
We played for almost three hours when a girl I played in my past saw me and came over to me. Alex is that you, Ruthann asked, no its a ghost, I answered rolling my eyes wishing the ground would open and swallow me. Walking away I saw Leah's car pull up beside mine and Brianna ran out and Leah followed shortly after dressed In a high waist shorts, a tube top and timberlands and her hair in a bun.

Brianna stop the running or you're gonna fall, she shouted at her as she walked onto the field. Ruthann looked at her as she walked over to me with Brianna beside her. Hey baby, how'd you sleep, i asked her kissing her cheek. Fine until Brianna woke me up by jumping on me, she answered smiling.
Hi there am Leah, she said turning to look at Ruthann. Hi am Ruthann, Alex's girlfriend, she answered smirking trying to get both Leah and myself angry. Bitch you and I are nothing, I yelled.
That's funny, you and Alex being in a relationship, when I distinctly remember him dumping you on junior prom night and I had to comfort him, because he was hurt that you cheated on him, so its really funny, Leah answered her with a really bitchy look. I....he...was all she could say. Thought so, now just stop making yourself look like a  desperate bitch, Leah said smirking.
Ruthann stepped up to Leah liken she was about to hit her, the team came over and Ruthann raised her hand to hit Leah but Leah grabbed her hand, we were all in shock but came back to earth when we heard someone fighting for air then we saw Leah holding her neck, Leah closed her eyes took a deep breath then released her and walked off. We all left with her and went over  to my house, Brianna went up stairs with Leah and I followed shortly after.

Babe are you alright I asked laying beside her on the bed. Am fine, just bored, she answered laying on top of me. We could always go out, its a Friday, I told her kissing her forehead. I don't want to go anywhere, I want to do something at home, here with you, I want you to stay with me, please don't leave me, she asked crying. I laid there with her in my arms as she cried.