chapter 0.12.

Sitting around the television watch teen wolf while Alex and the guys were playing video games on the opposite television. Getting up walking over to Alex sitting beside him messing around with his controllers, he kept kissing me to stop but I continued.

Alex's P..o.v.
I sat there playing off road with the guys and Leah came over messing with my controller, I kept kissing to let her stop but she still continued so I stopped playing and gave her my attention she sounded really happy when I did and she sat in my lap, we started kissing, I enjoyed it and couldn't resist touching her so I threw away my controller and brought her up to my room leaving the guys downs stairs I closed the door. I knew what she wanted, taking off my clothes left in my boxers I took off her shorts and we started making out, I think we both got heated or maybe it was just me, she started body rolling under me so I started grinding on her, and we continued this for over three hours

*************************
Alex's p.o.v.
Walking downstairs leaving Leah in the bedroom sleeping I went back to join the guys with the game.
Alex where's Leah? Joel asked looking at me. She sleeping I answered, when I heard my phone ringing, getting up running upstairs I found Leah talking on the phone, she motioned for me to come, so I went and laid between her legs resting my head on her tummy, she ran her hand through my hair while she spoke, from the tone of her voice I knew she was talking to either Nick or her mom. After a while she placed the phone on speaker and her mom sounded as if she was scolding her for something, or telling her to do something she didn't want to do. After a while she hung up the phone and turned away from me, it seemed as if she were upset with me or didn't want to tell me something. I rolled from between her legs and hugged her from behind pulling her closer to me, she turned around and snuggled her head on my chest, I could feel tears running down her face but I knew better than to ask her what's wrong. She laid there crying until she fell asleep, then I got up and went back downstairs with the guys and we drank some liquor, and started talking about the football game we have on Saturday, and who we were going to take to the prom, they all knew who I was going to bring already.

It was now night fall and we were still talking when I heard someone coming downstairs, looking up I saw Leah walking toward the kitchen, she had in her earplugs, she started cooking, I really wanted to ask her what's wrong, so I got up and went into the kitchen, hugged her from behind and asked her.

Hey babe you ok? I asked resting my chin on her head. Yeah am fine, she answered. Babe I know your not, I said turning her around to me leaning on the counter, what's wrong? My mom is going to live in New York and she wants me to come live there with her and Nick, I told her I'm not coming and she says I have to because I have nowhere to stay, she said looking away from me. Babe you know you're always welcome to stay with us, I said turning her to face me. I know but she wants to take me away from the only place I can actually call home I've live here since I could talk and she wants to take away all of that from me, she answered me crying, plugging back her earphones walking away from me.  Babe I can't stand seeing you upset, I said kissing her forehead.

Yo Alex man we gotta bounce so we'll see you guys at school tomorrow, Joel said as they all got up. Ah man see y tomorrow, I answered. Bye Leah we hope you feel better, Justin said hugging her before he left.