chapter 0.2.

We sat in biology class watching a video about how the heart works, when Alex turned me to him and started kissing me, "no wonder you choose to sit at the back of the class" I said smirking. He pulled me into his lap and held me around the waist still kissing me. I paid no attention to the video because it was the same video as the last class. After a while we stopped kissing and I sat back in my seat with my legs over his and we started texting.

Beastly Alex
What did Santanio call you about? 🙅📲📞

Leah
He asked if I had biology in third period. 📗📘📚

Beastly Alex
Babe I don't want that guy too close to you 👫

Leah
Yeah okay 👌👍

The bell rang for lunch I headed for my locker and took out my math book and went to the library and did my homework. I sat there for a while when Alex brought me a fruit salad and orange juice and sat beside me.
"You need to eat", he said sharply, "okay fine but I told you I didn't want anything", I replied sternly. "Just eat the fruit salad, its nothing too heavy", he said sweetly trying to calm me down. We sat and ate our food.

*†*†*†*†*†*†
We sat in math class waiting for our teacher to arrive , when we got a message saying he was absent. So I took out my phone and started listening to some music when Alex and his friends came and sat beside me.. "Hey babe you okay" he asked sounding really worried, "yeah am fine I just need a little time alone", I answered.

Singing along with the song I was interrupted by Santanio who sat beside me. "Hey Leah, are you OK?" he asked looking concerned. "Yeah am fine", I lied. "What are you doing after school?" He asked, when Alex walked over with his friends trailing behind him, he sat beside me holding me around the waist. "I have a date with Alex tonight at 8, and I have to help Alex with his biology homework after school", I answered looking at Alex who had a smirk on his face. "Oh cool I'll call you then", he said then got up and left.

"What was that all about", Alex asked. "Nothing, we used to study together that's all", I answered. "Oh that better be all", he answered.
Finally the bell for dismissal rang, I got up packed my bag and left for the car park where I saw this girl trying to flirt with Alex . Walking over to them I jumped on Alex kissing him.
"Hey babe", he said grabbing me. His friends started whistling when they saw me.
"Alex how did you end up with all of this loveliness", Jason asked jokingly.