chapter 0.9.

Alex's P.o.v.
OK we arrived back home about three hours ago, and someone is still in her bathing suit, she claims the time is hot, but I don't mind its a really amazing view. I know what you're thinking, yes she's my girlfriend and how comes I'm just seeing what's under her shirt. I can tell you this the only time I can see her half naked is at a pool party or the beach and we don't go often, yes she enjoys torturing me. We make out every night but I can never remove her clothes, and she always removes mine, well she doesn't wear a lot of clothing and it is always revealing.

**************************
Babe aren't you going to put on some clothes? I asked looking at her, she was wearing her bikini top and a mini pleated skirt. Stop acting like you're not liking the view, she answered winking at me. Oh babe your mom called saying she'll be going away soon so she's asking if you can come home so you guys can talk, Alex said sounding excited. Is she home now, she asked arching her eyebrow. Yes she is she's waiting on you, I answered her nodding towards the door.

Leah's P.o.v.
Mom! Hello I'm home, mom! I yelled looking around the house. Leah! Leah is that you?she asked coming out of the kitchen. Alex told me you had something to talk to me about, I answered walking into the kitchen. Yeah, hunny I'll be leaving for a year, because I have to go to help out at another hospital, and I want you to stay with the Williams until I return, she said sitting beside me. Sure, only if you promise to video call me every night, before I got to sleep, I said kissing her cheek. Sure dear, I'll send you credit every week, call me whenever you need me, promise, she said holding up her pinky finger. I promise, I answered joining our pinky fingers. Well you need to go and pack, I'm leaving at dawn, she said.

Leah
Babe I need help packing💼🎒👝

Beastly Alex
Why babe where are you going?✈🚶

Leah
Over to your house, my mom's leaving for a year and am staying with you.✈🏠🏡

Beastly Alex
That's great, I'm in your room.🙌💃

Mom am going up to pack, I said running upstairs. Well, well, well I finally have you to my self, alex said closing the door behind me. Alex what are you doing, I asked folding my arms. Shhh, listen, do you hear that? Alex asked pulling me towards him. Hear what? I whispered. Forget about that, he said falling back on the bed with me on top of him, and he started kissing me.