The Age of Silver Pt. 1

The Doctor pointed his power cell at the Cybermen, which expelled a golden light which disintegrated the cybermen "What the hell was that?" Sam asked

"We'll have that instead, run!" we all ran, when a blue van drove in front of us, but I stopped when I saw who was in the back

"Everybody in!"

Pete tried to run back to the house, Sam grabbed him "I've gotta go back, my wife's in there,"

"Anyone inside that house is dead," I saw Sam's face twitch and I understood "If you wanna help, then don't let her die for nothing. You've gotta come with us right now,"

"Come on, get a move on!" Sam stared at the house "Sam!" he headed for the van and I followed.

The Doctor grabbed my arm "They're not your brothers!"

I reacted and slapped him, reaching behind me and took out my gun and pointed it at him "Angela?" Rose looked at me worried, but I unwavered as I glared at the man in front of me

"Angela..." he started

"I trusted you!" I spat "And now I have to watch Sam lose Jess...AGAIN! So you better tell me what the hell those things were..." I cocked the gun "or we'll figure out just how well you can work with just one heart,"

"They're called the Cybermen. Angela, I will explain everything...but we need to leave, now!" I huffed and lowered my gun heading into the van.

"Finished chatting?! Never seen a slower getaway in my life!" the driver shouted as she drove off and I was left looking at our other rescuer

"Hey Dean,"

"Ange...what the hell are you doing here?!"

"You're asking her?! What about you Dean?!"

"They've already begun converting haven't they?" The Doctor asked him

"Yeah..." Dean grunted

"Mum?" I whispered, but even without an vocal answer I heard it loud and clear and my breathing hitched.

"What was that thing?" Ricky asked

"Little bit of technology from my home,"

"It's stopped glowing. Has it run out?" Mickey voiced

"It's on a revitalising loop." The Doctor replied as he put it back in his pocket "It'll charge back up in about four hours,"

"Right. So, we don't have a weapon anymore,"

"Yeah, we've got weapons. Might not be one of those metal things, but they're good enough for men like them," the other member turned to Pete and Sam

"Leave him alone!" I growled

"What's he done wrong?" Rose asked raising her voice

"Oh, you know, just laid a trap that's wiped out the Government. And left Lumic in charge," the guy stated

"If I was part of all that, do you think I'd leave my wife inside?" Pete voiced

"Maybe your plan went wrong. Still gives us the right to execute you two, though,"

I clenched my fists "Talk about executing my brother, you'll make me your enemy." I hissed

"And take some really good advice," Dean told Ricky "you don't wanna do that,"

"All thae same...we have evidence that says Pete Tyler's been working for Lumic since 20.5,"

Rose looked at her father "Is that true?"

"Tell 'em, Mrs M,"

"We've got a government mole who feeds us information. Lumic's private files, his South American operations...the lot. Secret broadcasts twice a week,"

"Broadcast from Gemini?" Sam asked

"And how do you know that?"

"He's Gemini," Dean told Ricky

"Yeah, well he would say that,"

"Encrypted wavelength six-five-seven using binary nine. That's the only reason I was working for Pete. To get information. I thought I was broadcasting to the Security Sevices, and what do I get? Scooby Doo and his gang,"

"Sounds familiar," I snorted "But we didn't have a van,"

"No, no, no!" Mickey said confused "But the Preachers know what they're doing. Ricky said he's London's Most Wanted!"

"Yeah, that's not exactly..." Ricky began

"Not exactly what?"

"I'm London's Most Wanted for...parking tickets,"

"Great," Pete muttered

"They were deliberate!" Ricky got defensive "I was fighting the system! Park anywhere, that's me,"

I smirked at Dean "And you've been hanging out with him?"

"Shut up,"

"They took my wife," Pete muttered

"She might still be alive,"

"That's even worse. 'Cos that's what Lumic does. He takes the living...and he turns them into those machines,"

I eyed the Doctor and he understood "Cybermen. They're called Cybermen." he sighed "And I'd take those ear-pods off, if I were you," Sam and Pete obliged "You never know...Lumic could be listening." he disabled them with his sonic screwdriver "But he's overreached himself. He's still just a businessman. He's assassinated the President. All we need to do is get to the City and inform the authorities. Because I promise you, this ends tonight," his eyes met mine, but I turned away and got out of the van, only to be met with a scene of marching people all heading to the same location.

"What the hell...?"