Filler

"Angela Winchester," The Doctor stated from my bedroom door "Middle daughter to John and Mary Winchester, older brother, Dean Winchester, and younger brother, Sam Winchester,"

"You forgot to mention dead younger brother...Sam Winchester is dead," I told him turning around to look him in the eye.

"Why?"

"Why what?" I asked, even though I knew the question he was going to ask

"Why lie?"

"I lied because I saw the way you reacted when the Prime Minister shot down that alien spacecraft when it was going to leave...and I thought that if you knew who I really was...what I've done..."

"What have you done?"

"You should know you've read about me..."

"I know...I want to hear it from you,"

"My mother died when Sam was six months old, she died in a fire. That fire was caused by a yellow eyed demon...John became hell bent on finding the thing that caused it all...to cause our family to go into turmoil. John trained us to hunt Supernatural creatures...the things that go bump in the night. That's what me and my brothers do. I lost my older brother Dean to a demon deal, but he came back because of an oncoming apocolypse. An apocolypse we stopped, when Sam sacrificed himself and lept into Hell's cage with both Lucifer and Michael. Sam made me and my brother promise that this time we didn't do anything to get him out, so I got out of the states...and came here. I came here because when you travel state to state everything begins to remind me of him,"

"You keep calling your father John..."

"I call him John, because the moment my mother died so did my father,"

"I'm sorry,"

I laughed placing my hands to my side "Story of my life in just two words...I'm sorry," I wiped away my tears "If you want me to leave, I'll go...I know lying was wrong...but it's hard to tell who to trust now a days when mentioning the Winchester name,"

"You can trust us," The Doctor told me "You can trust me and Rose," I nodded and he began to leave "Thank you,"

"For what?"

"For saving Rose, when you shot the werewolf,"

I gave a slight smile "It's all part of the job,"