"Gosh," she rolled her eyes, and gently pulled Jungkook's arm off her waist. At that simple movement, he opened one eye and looked at the girl that sat up, her eyes meeting his.

"Oh," she smiled, "You're awake. Goodmorning," he hummed in response and tiredly stretched out his limbs. He buried his face back into the pillow with a soft groan, still exhausted. She giggled softly, and ran a hand through his crazy dark locks.

"My friends are over, just letting you know," she patted his bare back lightly before standing up with a yawn.

Now she and four other people all sat on the couch in her living room, the tv playing and a pizza box on the coffee table. It was barely 12 pm, she was kind of annoyed that they decided to randomly show up so early.

She wanted to continue cuddling with Jungkook as they slept comfortably.

"Good morning," she greeted the others with tired eyes, but she furrowed her eyebrows once she focused on a familiar yet unknown male that sat beside Yoongi.

"Who are you?" She stared with suspicious eyes as she took a seat next to Namjoon.

The new man smiled brightly at Hyerin, "Don't you mean good afternoon?" He laughed, but she only continued to stare in confusion.

Why was some random guy, who oddly looked familiar, in her apartment?

"Oh, I'm Jung Hoseok, a friend of Jungkook's. I'm surprised he's living here, I thought he was still with his parents. But thanks to Jimin here, I was able to find him," now she knew who he was, someone told her recently that one of Jungkook's friend was going to come over one day.

After he finished speaking, she sent him a polite smile, "Oh that's nice, I'm Hyerin by the way, you're always welcome."

He nodded his head, "I know who you are."

She cocked an eyebrow, "You do?"

"I mean-" he stopped mid sentence at the sound of a door creaking open, and slowly a sluggish figure limped his way into the living room.

Jungkook rubbed at his eyes tiredly, and stopped once he noticed all the people occupying the couch, "Uh Good morning?"

He awkwardly stood for a little as he glanced over everyone, but Hyerin noticed his face light up and the tiredness leave his eyes once they met the new person in the room.

A smile took over his face, and so did Hoseok's.

"Hoseok?" Hoseok stood to his feet and rushed towards the other. It was similar to a scene of two lovers coming together again after a long time of being apart. Hyerin smiled.

"Jungkook?" Hoseok wrapped his arms around the other in a comfortable bear hug, making Jungkook flinch, but not pull away. He hugged back.

"Is it really you?" Jungkook patted his back, the same cute smile on his face.

"Are you blind?" The younger laughed and shoved the boy off of him.

"It's so great to see you again, it's been ages!" Hoseok nodded in agreement.

"You want to go get lunch with me right now? We should catch up!" The younger nodded his head rapidly without hesitance, and went to go get dressed.